Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Making spaghetti and a stir-fry for dinner. Should last a couple days until I'm ready to cook again.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanna do some type of red bean and sausage soup with these kidney beans today.

I was sooo thinking of how to rock with some beans today. We have 2lbs of effing shrimp sitting in the freezer and the pioneer woman has a shrimp and bean soup recipe. I also saw a white chicken chilli recipe with beans. Let me know what you end up doing!!

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I was sooo thinking of how to rock with some beans today. We have 2lbs of effing shrimp sitting in the freezer and the pioneer woman has a shrimp and bean soup recipe. I also saw a white chicken chilli recipe with beans. Let me know what you end up doing!!

I did a soup with shrimp, chicken, and black beans once. It was a sort of mexican style thing and was pretty delish.

I saw a recipe for a vegetarian bean and veggie soup. I might twerk it a bit and add some sausage and maybe brisket chunks.

I also wanna try a white bean & sausage cassoulet

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I wanna do some type of red bean and sausage soup with these kidney beans today.

I did a soup with shrimp, chicken, and black beans once. It was a sort of mexican style thing and was pretty delish.

I saw a recipe for a vegetarian bean and veggie soup. I might twerk it a bit and add some sausage and maybe brisket chunks.

I also wanna try a white bean & sausage cassoulet

:dry: you make me sick

You know what i ate today:

noodles with canned corn
then popcorn mixed with raisins :snoop:

the 2 worst things about living in a warzone is not getting sex and real food:snoop:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
:dry: you make me sick

You know what i ate today:

noodles with canned corn
then popcorn mixed with raisins :snoop:

the 2 worst things about living in a warzone is not getting sex and real food:snoop:

I love to cook lol.

Mister just said he wants a rib eye, baked potato, cheesy broccoli, and shrimps for dinner. He eats them basic out the box/can/package meals too.

Aren't you coming home soon?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I love to cook lol.

Mister just said he wants a rib eye, baked potato, cheesy broccoli, and shrimps for dinner. He eats them basic out the box/can/package meals too.

Aren't you coming home soon?

I am taking leave soon

I land in Dallas Jan 20th:myman:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
tlr been :ehh: lately....

also....I remember when this show first premiered on HBO but I forgot when and lost track of the show...but I found the entire season on demand last night and watched every last episode and I'm addicted :haha: The show is "Girls" it is sooooo relate-able because all of the women are around my age :ld:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_L52eExAHU"]Girls (HBO) - Season One Trailer - YouTube[/ame]
Great show ladies....check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Sooo..... I wake up.. Go on the coli.. See a couple of daps & post quotes..

No sign of the wolves though..
I was told that they were out to get me... So here I am... Sitting on my bed with my legs crossed & my hands folded neatly on my lap.

Waiting..

It seems that it didnt occur to them that my bf informed me of everything that I need to do to make sure my social networking sites remain anonymous (like there's anything to find on them lol).. So im gonna give some of you ladies a tip..
* Only upload your pictures straight from your computer or create a designated site where you can have the pictures that you want to share with us, just make sure that site doesnt give away any info in which they can track you.

Until then... little red riding hood will continue skipping along the forest :youngsabo: