Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Mi Rawtid I've heard of it, are you all doing the one where people can steal your gift? If so it can get really sucky and you end up with a craptacular gift like $20 worth of scatch offs that you don't win any money from.

This may be a lil hypocritical, but I hate hearing females on xbox live who have like those fake high pitched little girl voices. Like dang we get it you're a girl, now please shoot something and stop complaining about how you suck at the game :shaq2:

According to the description of the rules, that's what's going down. This other woman I work with said she hates the game too and gave a similar example of a sucky gift. I'm just going to get a gift card andd K.I.M.

-I'm pretty sure If I were a guy, I'd be one of those ignorant ones that says shyt just to see the reaction.

"You gon suck my dikk or what?" The hoes would LOVE me!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

tumblr_m725zrTD4p1r0h8q0o1_500.png

Sounds about right. :ehh:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
According to the description of the rules, that's what's going down. This other woman I work with said she hates the game too and gave a similar example of a sucky gift. I'm just going to get a gift card andd K.I.M.

-I'm pretty sure If I were a guy, I'd be one of those ignorant ones that says shyt just to see the reaction.

"You gon suck my dikk or what?" The hoes would LOVE me!!

For my job last year I got like gift cards to restaurants that were within a short distance to the job and/or gas cards. I like to be practical.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
tumblr_mczsi6GusA1rzzkvyo1_400.jpg

I enjoyed last nights episode for the most part. The reunion between mother and child/ husband and wife was inevitable, but everything leading up to it, not so much.

Hook was the star of the episode imo.

tumblr_mefvjxRahJ1r5jxm3.gif
tumblr_megi1fc4Ll1qdbfh1o1_r1_250.gif

Good acting all around.

Even though I am a fan of Aurora and Mulan, I'm glad that they will seemingly be out of the picture for awhile. Do they have a place in Storybrooke? I'm not so certain- time shall tell though.

*sigh* Poor Regina. She put herself in danger by lifting the curse, and she can't even be invited out to eat with the gang?

tumblr_megnpdPbeA1qchj97.gif

I mean okay it would have been weird for everyone had she been there, but at the very least Henry could have invited her. What does she get? a 'see ya' by that grown ass little boy. Yeah, Emma is his real Mom, but before he stumbled upon the OUAT book, the only one who took care of him was Regina. I just feel that the writing is too blase as it concerns Regina and Henry's past relationship.

Welp! In the words of Dr. Dre...

'Ya'll are gonna keep fukkin' around with me and turn me back to the old me...'

rgh.gif

Can't wait for the show to return in January.

tumblr_md0vj2mddx1qai93lo1_400.jpg

So this is how we say goodbye?

1053xol.gif

Truly a great episode, but I'd be lying if I said it was enough. There are just too many things left unanswered. Why was Jane brought to The Drake? How long has Gavin known that Sasha was alive? Why was Sasha so interested in Henry, when she knew that he lived at The Drake and was close to Gavin, her father, who she despised so much that she faked her own death to get away from him? so on and so forth.

ABC is a mess for cancelling this show. As it ended and they showed the credits, Even though I knew the show's fate, I was so disappointed that there wasn't any video montage of an upcoming episode in January.

tumblr_mefz4onT4i1qze3n3.gif

Oh's well. I'm glad that I gave the show a chance, and enjoyed it for the (short) period it was on. :yes:

:sadbron: We have to wait till 01/2013 for a new OUAT episode.
Good for those that need to catch up though.

Daps
Is it me or do you never flirt? Like even the slightest. Or use any kind of term of endearment ever?
An observation

Some guy I'm chatting with asked me this. Not sure what to make of it. :ld:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Roommate wants me to go to Vegas with her for her 21st. :obama:
Probably not gonna go, but the fact that she really wants me to go is nice.

Listening to my iPod while walking to class....so hard to resist breaking out into a dance.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
muse's log
day 1
part 2:

my pain tolerance seems to have lowered. everything im feeling is intensified. my body is extra sensitive. food protects me! lmao
just earlier this week i was playing/singing the hell out of the yo gabba gabba intro (annoying my sister and then she bought my cutie baby the little green one hat) and now i have an uncontrollable urge to strip to pyramids

:laugh: please do!

working at the factory tonight
:snoop:

First of all we were under the influence of alcohol. My friends and I were acting dumb in my kitchen, just goofing off. Usually Im able to handle my alcohol, but I guess it didnt agree with me that night. Turned on some music and for whatever reason I started dancing on this stool/step ladder thing. Smh I missed a step or whatever and I tripped up. I tried to catch myself on the fridge handle, but failed. I hit my a$$ on the ground at what felt like 90 mph. I honest to Gods was laid out like this. :dead:

There was like 5 seconds of silence then of course my aint sh*t friends started laughing at me, but I like to think it was because of the alcohol and not because I fell :( Its feeling a lot better today. This is like the second time of my life I've ever fell on my tailbone. Sh*t sucks.