Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana

Financial Accounting 1 :bryan:
chang-point.gif
You Will Do Well In Managerial

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
:ohword: how does it feel to watch the one you love simp in the open :datazz:

I called you on Thursday's I was talking to a mixed messican at work and needed your input :ufdup:

I bet you were probably getting your taco meat squished :pacspit: stank bish

:laff:

You dirty whore, I turn my phone off because I'm studying for finals. Text me 'cause I get those when I turn my phone back on. :fight:

Did you have luck that mixed MEXICAN?!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Mi Rawtid ....... :wow: You are extremely awesome girl.

Thanks, but now he took the percentages away LMAO! I was on page 10 though! I was going to get you to 100%

-Work is so worky on Mondays. Like pew, I'm ready to go already. I'm in a mood.

Last edited by a moderator:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Never got around to the beef stew. The vegetables at the store were looking pew so i'm going to the produce market near my job. I made spaghetti instead and it was pretty righteous.

i love beeeef stew...i want to make that sometime this week

last night at 11pm i randomly added leeks, turnips, carrots and a few other veggies to the crockpot...added some giant chicken legs...some curry, ginger, cinnamon, and coconut milk...then put that hoe on low....woke up this morning like :whoo::noah: can't wait to eat dinner when i get home!

i made sketties on sunday too :smile:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i love beeeef stew...i want to make that sometime this week

last night at 11pm i randomly added leeks, turnips, carrots and a few other veggies to the crockpot...added some giant chicken legs...some curry, ginger, cinnamon, and coconut milk...then put that hoe on low....woke up this morning like :whoo::noah: can't wait to eat dinner when i get home!

i made sketties on sunday too :smile:

Yess! "that hoe on low" is exactly my plan...for tomorrow. Left my wallet home like a bytch. I have zero cash :smh:

But let me tell you why that curry sounds to damn die for. Smash for me when you get home!! Me tinks I may do something with curry and those same lovely seasoning you used but with beans since I have a whole heap that needs to be cooked. The crock pot is a wondrous love.

Do you have any more crock pot recipes?

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Yess! "that hoe on low" is exactly my plan...for tomorrow. Left my wallet home like a bytch. I have zero cash :smh:

But let me tell you why that curry sounds to damn die for. Smash for me when you get home!! Me tinks I may do something with curry and those same lovely seasoning you used but with beans since I have a whole heap that needs to be cooked. The crock pot is a wondrous love.

Do you have any more crock pot recipes?

LMAO....honey first of all why arent you on my fb friends list? do u still have fb? wtf breh....i stay cooking a billion things and its easier to share on there...u already know i have a million recipes...thanks to based Pinterest

i dont know why in god's green i took so long to purchase a crockpot because its so freaking awesome and everything comes out perfect...i especially like just taking a few minutes to prep in the evening and putting it on to cook overnight so i dont have to mess with dinner at all when i get home...just warm it up and bam!!!

totally add beans!!...i love curry chicken and cook it pretty often....and its all kinds of variants...on the stove top i add different things than i do when i crockpot it...i put more fresh veggies...snap peas or green beans...and i do potatoes instead of turnips....i find that i prefer turnips in the crockpot because they stay firmer than taters do

ooh...and i also add sweetpotatoes...im spoiled...u already know...and get mine from my moms garden but canned ones work well too

HAHAH omg so know that i died laughing thinkin about you on saturday morning...that new blender i copped broke already and i was like man retts done already told me bout this shyt...

im cheap tho breh...i have no shame

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO....honey first of all why arent you on my fb friends list? do u still have fb? wtf breh....i stay cooking a billion things and its easier to share on there...u already know i have a million recipes...thanks to based Pinterest

i dont know why in god's green i took so long to purchase a crockpot because its so freaking awesome and everything comes out perfect...i especially like just taking a few minutes to prep in the evening and putting it on to cook overnight so i dont have to mess with dinner at all when i get home...just warm it up and bam!!!

totally add beans!!...i love curry chicken and cook it pretty often....and its all kinds of variants...on the stove top i add different things than i do when i crockpot it...i put more fresh veggies...snap peas or green beans...and i do potatoes instead of turnips....i find that i prefer turnips in the crockpot because they stay firmer than taters do

ooh...and i also add sweetpotatoes...im spoiled...u already know...and get mine from my moms garden but canned ones work well too

HAHAH omg so know that i died laughing thinkin about you on saturday morning...that new blender i copped broke already and i was like man retts done already told me bout this shyt...

im cheap tho breh...i have no shame

Yes I have facebook, I'll pm you my email and I think you can find me that way. I'm not even sure how to find people on there anymore. And we were probably friends before but I've deactivated my account a few times so there is no telling what happened.

:smh: I told you!! Just should have copped that vitamix!! Which one did you end up getting?

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Yes I have facebook, I'll pm you my email and I think you can find me that way. I'm not even sure how to find people on there anymore. And we were probably friends before but I've deactivated my account a few times so there is no telling what happened.

:smh: I told you!! Just should have copped that vitamix!! Which one did you end up getting?

send away!!

lol...i got this hamiltonbeach one for like $35 :sadcam:

clearly i need to at least cough up enough dough for a commercial grade one...cuz it was ass...didn't even chug enough energy out to chop up ice...smoothie smart blender my ass

maybe for blackfriday next year i'll shell out some bread fo the vitamix...i want a bigger kitchen in a new house tho