Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
tumblr_mczsi6GusA1rzzkvyo1_400.jpg

I enjoyed last nights episode for the most part. The reunion between mother and child/ husband and wife was inevitable, but everything leading up to it, not so much.

Hook was the star of the episode imo.

tumblr_mefvjxRahJ1r5jxm3.gif
tumblr_megi1fc4Ll1qdbfh1o1_r1_250.gif

Good acting all around.

Even though I am a fan of Aurora and Mulan, I'm glad that they will seemingly be out of the picture for awhile. Do they have a place in Storybrooke? I'm not so certain- time shall tell though.

*sigh* Poor Regina. She put herself in danger by lifting the curse, and she can't even be invited out to eat with the gang?

tumblr_megnpdPbeA1qchj97.gif

I mean okay it would have been weird for everyone had she been there, but at the very least Henry could have invited her. What does she get? a 'see ya' by that grown ass little boy. Yeah, Emma is his real Mom, but before he stumbled upon the OUAT book, the only one who took care of him was Regina. I just feel that the writing is too blase as it concerns Regina and Henry's past relationship.

Welp! In the words of Dr. Dre...

'Ya'll are gonna keep fukkin' around with me and turn me back to the old me...'

rgh.gif

Can't wait for the show to return in January.

tumblr_md0vj2mddx1qai93lo1_400.jpg

So this is how we say goodbye?

1053xol.gif

Truly a great episode, but I'd be lying if I said it was enough. There are just too many things left unanswered. Why was Jane brought to The Drake? How long has Gavin known that Sasha was alive? Why was Sasha so interested in Henry, when she knew that he lived at The Drake and was close to Gavin, her father, who she despised so much that she faked her own death to get away from him? so on and so forth.

ABC is a mess for cancelling this show. As it ended and they showed the credits, Even though I knew the show's fate, I was so disappointed that there wasn't any video montage of an upcoming episode in January.

tumblr_mefz4onT4i1qze3n3.gif

Oh's well. I'm glad that I gave the show a chance, and enjoyed it for the (short) period it was on. :yes:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
send away!!

lol...i got this hamiltonbeach one for like $35 :sadcam:

clearly i need to at least cough up enough dough for a commercial grade one...cuz it was ass...didn't even chug enough energy out to chop up ice...smoothie smart blender my ass

maybe for blackfriday next year i'll shell out some bread fo the vitamix...i want a bigger kitchen in a new house tho

:smh: Really?

Buy it from QVC and get the installment plan. It's like $80-$100 a month depending on the size you get and if you don't like it at least you can return it and only be out $80 dollars or so. You should be able to know in a month if you like it.

Daps
Pardon my french, but fukk Olay

this shyt right here... I love it!! I've tried other Aveeno body washes but this one is the most pifftastic!!

It was on sale at CVS so I was like why not :ehh:

The last few nights, I'm laying in bed scratching myself like an addict..slathered myself with tea tree oil, washed all my sheets, laundry, washed my hair..nothing was working 'cause I was in denial that it was the soap.

I usually use Dove, but I think I'll try that Aveeno bodywash..looks good.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was on sale at CVS so I was like why not :ehh:

The last few nights, I'm laying in bed scratching myself like an addict..slathered myself with tea tree oil, washed all my sheets, laundry, washed my hair..nothing was working 'cause I was in denial that it was the soap.

I usually use Dove, but I think I'll try that Aveeno bodywash..looks good.

Yeah I hate when that happens.

I tried some Dial Glycerin soap and it made me and my daughter itch. She had a bunch of red bumps but I thought it was the fabric softener. The Aveeno has been good for the price and no issues so far.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I got some Alaffia Black Soap with peppermint last night. It is supposed to be a facial, hair, and body cleanser :leostare:

I dare not try the face, but it left the hair both dry and greasy at the same time. Curls don't look any different this morning. However, it was a superb bodywash, I didn't put on any lotion last night and I'm still not ashy. And it makes my bathroom smell so minty.

Other places were minty too :obama:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
am I the only female on here that thinks Sports is boring? :leon:

I tried to get into it during my teen yrs but it was :ehh: at best.

Some fine ball players tho :takedat:

But I do love going to the batting cage.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My work BFF job brought me a book to read "Think and Grow Rich: A black choice" by Dennis Kimbo and Napoleon Hill. Tell me she isn't a righteous being! I'm telling you, b I love this damn girl!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dislike when people ask for your opinion, you give it to them and then they say "So you don't like this one?" Umm I gave you my damn choice. If that's the one you want, cool but that's not what I want.

Has anyone ever heard of the "White Elephant" gift exchanging game? We are doing that for our holiday gathering and it seems kind of wack.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Mi Rawtid I've heard of it, are you all doing the one where people can steal your gift? If so it can get really sucky and you end up with a craptacular gift like $20 worth of scatch offs that you don't win any money from.

This may be a lil hypocritical, but I hate hearing females on xbox live who have like those fake high pitched little girl voices. Like dang we get it you're a girl, now please shoot something and stop complaining about how you suck at the game :shaq2:

Last edited by a moderator: