Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Binary

Banned
Daps
Mini-rant:

I'm interested in a guy, we're texting.. :ohlawd: why take so long to text back? This is probably the only time I'm willing to text and I have to do all the waiting :wow:

So frustrated.
PS. Happy weekend, ladies!

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace

ugh these have my thighs burning...I hate when I fall off my at home workouts and pick them back up and my muscles start hurting...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lou Ferrigno

Rookie
Daps
Ladies, remember this shyt?

tumblr_m4uft6H6ua1qb3mmfo1_500.jpg

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.so glad tamiya gotta small head lol , I feel her lil feet kicking me all the time being a meanie and stuff... Less than 6 weeks to go !!! And boy will I be happy :smile:

learned Ya bytches ain't really ya bytches and ya nikkas ain't really ya nikkas. You gotta watch who you call your "friends". .that talk with my mommy inlaw>>>> .i can't believe half the shyt I hear , mfs really do be hating wishing they have what yu got..if that's not the case then attend to yours

.im lost nd tired ima just pray

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
While I am all about being festive and whatnot, I can't help but be relieved when my guests are gone.

After Thanksgiving, I did some online Black Friday shopping, mainly on Amazon. Eh. Got some books, a few DVD's and of course a few of their $5 magazine subscriptions, but overall this year online shopping was kind of a bust. Oh's well. It's not like I needed anything, I just love a good deal. :laugh:

*You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
About to go jogging with my babbeh. It's 45 degrees :noah: I love working out in cold weather.

Tryna get rid of that back fat huh:woo2:

On another note my horrible thanksgiving turn out better the next day :ehh:

But now me and my bestie not speaking :to:

I really have way too many sets of friends :beli:

Movies today with the fellas but my other brothers want me to come hoop with them :wow:

Yall need to get hip to those red velvet donuts from dunkins :noah: