Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:skip: Looks like I do gotsta move today...finna go house-hopping with my sis and uncle.

We got 2 or 3 cribs we gone hit up......we finna get alllllllllllllllllll the snacks and desserts :gladbron: WIN!!!

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I know that...I didn't like the stipulations that came with it.

What were they?

I'm just curious because that phone is seriously 2years old . I'm just wondering if u signed a contract and are gonna be stuck with it for another 2 years :skip:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
Finished cooking, eating, and put up the tree. :win:

Now I'm hiding in the computer room... I needed a break from these loud ass Mexica-- Sheeeeeit, I'm one of them.:pachaha:

Happy Thanksgiving, Ladies!

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Got an invite for dinner but passed it up in favour of pampering my hair and my munchkin. And also holidays have held less importance to me since my mom passed. But I hope y'all have had a good one! ^_^

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
This Keyshia Cole CD is giving me everything I need right now...Thanksgiving dinner was a success..I pulled it out again...

One deep in this bytch as usual.

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
Has anyone ever tried that Aphogee hair treatment? I bleached my hair awhile back and even after cutting my ends, the bottom 5 inches feel like straw. I'll cut you... with my hair. :sadbron: