Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Has anyone ever tried that Aphogee hair treatment? I bleached my hair awhile back and even after cutting my ends, the bottom 5 inches feel like straw. I'll cut you... with my hair. :sadbron:

I use it, works for me. :ehh:

Makes my hair feel stronger. :wow:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
I have a date tonight....when will men realize how much money we spend in preparation :snoop: I'm getting my hair done again...

This is the same guy who smells my hair when he hugs me.

Ashley Banks

Daps
lucid-dreaming--large-msg-133032245977.jpg

Lucid Dreaming, I wanna try it.

A lucid dream is a dream in which you know you are dreaming. Typically this happens when the dreamer experiences something strange, and when they stop to question their reality, they realize they are in a dream. Lucid dreams happen naturally on occasion, although some people may have them naturally more often than others.
The definition of lucid dreaming may be simple, but there are a lot of misconceptions surrounding it.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

A lucid dream is a dream in which you know you are dreaming. Typically this happens when the dreamer experiences something strange, and when they stop to question their reality, they realize they are in a dream. Lucid dreams happen naturally on occasion, although some people may have them naturally more often than others.
The definition of lucid dreaming may be simple, but there are a lot of misconceptions surrounding it.

i have these every time i take my Malaria medication they gave us for being out here:why:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

I lucid dream all the time lol....I can force myself not to wake up too and end up staying asleep in the dream longer.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I just made salmon for the first time, that white stuff that comes out took me by surprise

Ashley Banks

Daps
I've loved this song since it first came out. It's so calming.

Last edited by a moderator: