Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Just woke up from a long, needed nap :whew:

Dancing to this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m8MX0ISwuI"]Miguel-My Piece (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

iQc0ZBkH4OKNM.gif

tumblr_m2ncf1J2lF1qlol2lo3_250.gif

tumblr_lyj7tsiio71rnl16go1_500.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
My sister just had her baby after six girls finally a boy. I'm super excited.

That's a bit ridiculous. Absurd actually. Arrogant.

It's like, you like yourself so much, you need little copies of yourself around. One? Ok that's acceptable. Anything over two though and you're just a self-centered dikkhead to be fair.

First time in this thread though. Read 10 pages and haven't laffed once :thisnikka:

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps

It's like, you like yourself so much, you need little copies of yourself around. One? Ok that's acceptable. Anything over two though and you're just a self-centered dikkhead to be fair.

First time in this thread though. Read 10 pages and haven't laffed once :thisnikka:
no one gives a fukk what you think.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
no one gives a fukk what you think.

True. :manny:

Let em live I suppose. If you want 7 kids do you. If you want to be selfish and psychologically unhealthy, hey, free country.

As I tend to say, "not my bytch, not my problem."

Or my other oft-used phrase might be apropos, "Shiet at least it ain't me on welfare."

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
True. :manny:

Let em live I suppose. If you want 7 kids do you. If you want to be selfish and psychologically unhealthy, hey, free country.

As I tend to say, "not my bytch, not my problem."

Or my other oft-used phrase might be apropos, "Shiet at least it ain't me on welfare."
That's the beauty of it my angry friend. They can afford their all of their kids without the need of assistance from the government.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That's the beauty of it my angry friend. They can afford their all of their kids without the need of assistance from the government.

I hope the gravy train doesn't veer off for the Junkyard Gang any time soon my little friend.

Putting 7 kids through college? Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii

maaaan. shut the fukk up

i love that feeling when im hungry and im eating and i can feel it in my stomach. its like my stomach is having an orgasm and this food is really hitting the spot right now

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
This mother fukker just have me the finger! On top of that he white and he in my hood!

I am in total shock. Had a mini case of road rage

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Anyone ever start talking to a guy and when you smell his cologne, stop listening to a word hes saying and instead focus on his beard, lips, eyes and smell? shyt, I started thinking how he looks with just boxers on....:whew:

Me neither..

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
tumblr_mczsi6GusA1rzzkvyo1_400.jpg

Very good episode tonight. It was interesting to see the back story of Emma's journey to Storybrooke. I am even more convinced that Bae is the one who got the postcard from the first episode of this season- which means he is the father to Henry. Pinocchio/August being involved all those years ago...:eek:

I was loving Capt. Hook even more in this episode. I felt bad that Emma had him detained. I understand that she has trust issues, but that was a bit harsh. Not sure if its smart to make an enemy out of him.

I'm excited for next week's episode, considering that Red/Ruby is not only a favorite character of mine, but her story is one of the more interesting.

redmj-2.jpg

*You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.​