Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Trying to teach Noodle how to shake hands but she wont do it. :wtf: I taught her how to play dead and roll over already but she's being difficult now. :dry:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Trying to teach Noodle how to shake hands but she wont do it. :wtf: I taught her how to play dead and roll over already but she's being difficult now. :dry:

:ohword:

your dog is dumb just like :ubish:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
@Mi Rawtid, i'm pretty sure Dame wasn't hitting that right,she was probably sneaking into Jay's room in the middle of the night.
@Golden, her family wants to act like that marriage never happened. :pacspit: ya'll signed off on that dumbass shyt!

Last edited by a moderator:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
The fact that the one song shyts on the whole damn movie...:ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
So the chick that invited herself to stay at my apartment for over a month finally got tossed in the bushes today. My roommate started noticing shyt was missing and went through her bags and found her missing items.

My roommate texted me 30 minutes ago saying she couldn't find my xbox controller. I literally saw nothing but red until she texted me back saying she found it. I was seriously preparing to put my hands on this chick over my controller. :snoop:

I am not to be played with like that days before Halo 4 comes out. :birdman: