Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Just disgusting ladies....hoes will do anything for attention now at days....now these thirsty b*stards going to believe thats the norm from all of us ladies...

Plus her body look pre-pub like a mug....shes built like a 12 yr old girl....I don't believe that girl is a day over 17

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just disgusting ladies....hoes will do anything for attention now at days....now these thirsty b*stards going to believe thats the norm from all of us ladies...

Plus her body look pre-pub like a mug....shes built like a 12 yr old girl....I don't believe that girl is a day over 17

let that hoe live :smugdraper:....if she wants to twerk for random guys on message boards I see no problem with that they can :eat: and we can :russ: when the PMs come out

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
let that hoe live :smugdraper:....if she wants to twerk for random guys on message boards I see no problem with that they can :eat: and we can :russ: when the PMs come out

This, it never fails.

I wonder how many dudes already offered to discuss their future with her over some hot chedda biscuits at red lobster :shaq:

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
bu bu bu but I was the "it" girl a day ago. :sadcam:

she took my shine away :birdman:

You're still Queen B boo
mean_girls_xl_05--film-A.jpg

§ansprix™;483857 said:
What thread/posts ya talking about? I always miss the good shyt :noah:

Me too *tries to hurry and catch up* :why: