Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
when did nutella become some popular? I want to try it but I do not think it is vegan friendly is it? what does it taste like?

I didnt know it existed until 7 months ago. Ppl were going crazy about it on tumblr so I was like hmmm let me buy a small jar of it from Family Dollar and I was like :gladbron: its like chocolate heaven in a jar :noah:

I can sometimes eat it by itself or on a slice of whole wheat toast.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I didnt know it existed until 7 months ago. Ppl were going crazy about it on tumblr so I was like hmmm let me buy a small jar of it from Family Dollar and I was like :gladbron: its like chocolate heaven in a jar :noah:

I can sometimes eat it by itself or on a slice of whole wheat toast.

smh I am sooooo jealous...it looks soooo good...

I was planning on trying this I have a vegan friend that eats this and loves it...

Welcome to Peanut Butter & Co.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I just wanna be all you need, be you're everything.
I love the way you compliment me.
Cuz you make me feel like
Iiiiimmmmm the most beautiful girl in the world

:whistle:

On my Tank ish today...

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
lmao a ferrero rocher on steroids...I have never tasted Ferrero rocher though :( I know I suck...I have dark chocolate every now and then though...

judging.gif

J/K. Well its a thin wafer, surrounded by chocolate with a hazelnut in the middle. It's a yummy treat, but I would only recommend one or two at the most in a sitting. :laugh:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
judging.gif

J/K. Well its a thin wafer, surrounded by chocolate with a hazelnut in the middle. It's a yummy treat, but I would only recommend one or two at the most in a sitting. :laugh:

lmao! I try to stay away from my weakness so that I do not gain weight I used to love sweets so I just completely cut them out...but I do need a new pms snack....
:to:

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody know if zucchini bread is any good? ive never seen any here but i want to make some... have no idea if its actually good.

im broadening my food horizon. im so bored of the same food

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Uffie, I've tried both 'regular' zucchini bread and chocolate zucchini bread. I found both to be okay. I have never made either however.

65654107037901197_uXHtHuIc_c.jpg

Link to recipe (scroll down)
: Tagged "zucchini" | scaling back

lmao! I try to stay away from my weakness so that I do not gain weight I used to love sweets so I just completely cut them out...but I do need a new pms snack....
:to:

Ahh...I feel you.

IMG_7922.jpg

Here's a link that has the above vegan snack recipe on there, along with 21 others: 22 Ways To Get Your Vegan Snack Attack On

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anybody know if zucchini bread is any good? ive never seen any here but i want to make some... have no idea if its actually good.

im broadening my food horizon. im so bored of the same food

I think it's good. Zucchini doesn't have a strong flavor so it's not over powering at all if that's what you're worried about.