Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Its comes a point in time where women can't get along...this is one of those times.

I just avoid her for the most part, my patience isn't built for arguring.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not an argument, it's a disagreement and NO ONE agrees with someone all of the time. I don't dislike anyone here, I don't know anyone here to pass any judgement about them.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its comes a point in time where women can't get along...this is one of those times.

I just avoid her for the most part, my patience isn't built for arguring.

People disagree all the time. That doesn't mean anything.

Some people need to really learn that their opinion will not be shared and be prepared to defend their position in a mature manner. Getting all bent out of shape isn't the move but if you throw jabs someone will throw them back. It's really not a big deal. LMAO!

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
People disagree all the time. That doesn't mean anything.

Some people need to really learn that their opinion will not be shared and be prepared to defend their position in a mature manner. Getting all bent out of shape isn't the move but if you throw jabs someone will throw them back. It's really not a big deal. LMAO!

This isn't :hamster:. Things were handled differently instead of reneging and throwing insults. It is childish but this is also the age of the troll/shock poster. They do what they can for a reaction.

Apathy kicks in quickly for me with those type of people so I TRY and avoid it altogether.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I seem to get along with everyone but fat and ugly women :lolbron:

Seriously i love everyone :noah:

I'm a kind hearted person :to:

:beli:

Go_stand_in_the_corner.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn't :hamster:. Things were handled differently instead of reneging and throwing insults. It is childish but this is also the age of the troll/shock poster. They do what they can for a reaction.

Apathy kicks in quickly for me with those type of people so I TRY and avoid it altogether.

I feel you. It's a little different over here I guess.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
My show coming back!!!! I can't wait :noah:

Do yall think quinn really killed 7 ppl?

2eo8cwk.gif

The hour went by so fast. So we finally (well kinda) know who "Quinn Perkins" is. I don't think she killed anyone. I mean why would Olivia and Huck protect someone who has killed in the way that it was described? Ahh...:mindblown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
So earlier, me and a friend went to see The House at the End of the Street (decent) and I kept thinking, 'Why is Jennifer Lawrence's character so gawd-damn nosy?' Sheesh!

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Well, I just checked netflix, and Scandal is on there so I added it to my IQ, and I'll watch the first season. Then i'll figure out this Quinn shyt.

Thanks for giving me something new to watch. I had to put "A Dance with Dragons" DOWN.