Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
:krs: OMGOMGOMG I want a stingray...THIEF!!! BUY ME A STINGRAY!!!! :bryan:
stingray-photobomb-600.jpg

That thing has the face of an old man. Could've at least asked for a dolphin, at least they are cute....although they might try and rape you.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
so i did the cinnamon challenge and recorded it cuz another poster wanted to see it

DONT DO IT
DONT EVER DO IT

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well I am but who said I wanted you:youngsabo:

I was just being friendly :damn:

its always the extremly ugly ass bishes that think every lesbo wants them :snoop:

This the shyt I'm talking about with you. You came at her using a sexually suggestive smiley and then get mad when she lets you know not to come at her like that. Then you start the name calling. A dom lesbian thinking you're attractive is NOT in ANY WAY a compliment.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This the shyt I'm talking about with you. You came at her using a sexually suggestive smiley and then get mad when she lets you know not to come at her like that. Then you start the name calling. A dom lesbian thinking you're attractive is NOT in ANY WAY a compliment.

:popcorn:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Don't eat too fast because if she replies I'll be ugly, bald, fat, broke, ummm lemme see crazy, retarded, offensive, and she doesn't want me etc. I don't even dislike her but I feel she's sensitive to any mention of her being gay when she comes off gay as all out doors anyway. I mean it's in her damn screen name.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Don't eat too fast because if she replies I'll be ugly, bald, fat, broke, ummm lemme see crazy, retarded, offensive, and she doesn't want me etc. I don't even dislike her but I feel she's sensitive to any mention of her being gay when she comes off gay as all out doors anyway. I mean it's in her damn screen name.

deep down shes a really good girl..i have met her on few occasion

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I did it twice and passed easily. You could die if you do it by swallowing the cinnamon dry.

how are you supposed to swallow it? mix it with water? aint that cheating

thought i had it in the bag, kept my throat open for it to go straight down

NEVER AGAIN

you good girl, you good. cuz i thought i was gonna die

i actually wanna post it so people can make fun of me. cuz the vid is not funny at all :laugh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
deep down shes a really good girl..i have met her on few occasion

I don't doubt she's a nice person. I'm not accustomed to associating with lesbians so I may have questions. I guess I don't feel she should be so quick to get offended when she's donned herself the resident lesbian.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:krs: OMGOMGOMG I want a stingray...THIEF!!! BUY ME A STINGRAY!!!! :bryan:
stingray-photobomb-600.jpg

This picture has me in tears..... Laawwwwdddd his face is priceless :dead:

Anyways.... :to: I miss my hair. I had these mini twists in for 15 days and I don't even see myself making it to 3 weeks :whew: I think I might start the take down tomorrow. I must say tho....I enjoyed them while they lasted.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't doubt she's a nice person. I'm not accustomed to associating with lesbians so I may have questions. I guess I don't feel she should be so quick to get offended when she's donned herself the resident lesbian.

she is from sudan...so its normal for them to be so quick and defensive

like i said shes mad nice

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
how are you supposed to swallow it? mix it with water? aint that cheating

thought i had it in the bag, kept my throat open for it to go straight down

NEVER AGAIN

you good girl, you good. cuz i thought i was gonna die

i actually wanna post it so people can make fun of me. cuz the vid is not funny at all :laugh:

Hold it in your mouth and let your spit ummm moisten it :yeshrug: then swallow. Tryna swallow it dry is why people choke.

I could understand not wanting to show the video, nothing funny about hacking up a lung. filled with cinnamon..