Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look how white people did us

I'm so pissed off watching this
-Recruited black volunteers to get your project off he ground
-LOANED those same volunteers money to implement your project

So you start bringing slum lords to court
-Black slumlord gets fined $2 AND has to make repairs to home
-White slumlord gets fined $500 but can use that $500 as a credit toward repairs

Last edited by a moderator:

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
See, shyt like this makes me want to put on some booty shorts.

483153_10151043637521333_2033006509_n.jpg
Someone needs to neg rep her life.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Ladies, I need y'all to answer some questions for a young playa. :birdman:

So, how long does it take a woman to get morning sickness if she really is pregnant?

Also, will those PMS symptoms still come around like clockwork that first time around? Like, she still gets moody around the time she usually would?

From what I've been told, this woman's period is always irregular (it comes later and later every month, ie. the 15 of July, 19th of August, not yet for September lol) so it's hard for her to tell if she's really preggo or not. :facepalm:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So, how long does it take a woman to get morning sickness if she really is pregnant?

Also, will those PMS symptoms still come around like clockwork that first time around? Like, she still gets moody around the time she usually would?

From what I've been told, this woman's period is always irregular (it comes later and later every month, ie. the 15 of July, 19th of August, not yet for September lol) so it's hard for her to tell if she's really preggo or not. :facepalm:

There is no set time for morning sickness to start. There are some that don't experience it at all. Just get a test done.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

Every woman's body is different- see a doctor

18 years, 18 years?! :bryan::lolbron:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I really need to find a way to get over this cold at 4 in the AM, really fukking with my gym routine. UGHUGHUGHUGHUGH!

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
There is no set time for morning sickness to start. There are some that don't experience it at all. Just get a test done.

I will relay this information.

Every woman's body is different- see a doctor
18 years, 18 years?! :bryan::lolbron:

:childplease: Ain't my 18 years. I'm askin' for a friend. Ain't no DaChampIsHere IIIs walkin' around here anytime soon. :skip:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Getting put on to some game by my older coworker..She was telling me that maybe I should plan a picnic for cutie pie next weekend to show him a little more of who I am and what I can do...hmmm...now I need to put together a menu.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Getting put on to some game by my older coworker..She was telling me that maybe I should plan a picnic for cutie pie next weekend to show him a little more of who I am and what I can do...hmmm...now I need to put together a menu.

Chicken wrapss
salad (potato?)
Cheesecake/cupcakes/cookies (pick1)
Wine

Its a beautiful day in the city too, I might put one together too :ahh: