Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
any of ya'll got fukked up credit lol?

i'm bout to be on this credit fix wave and am excited about it....i'll need a few months to report back but i have two friends that have done the program and they are both 90+ points up w/ each of the 3 bureaus ...a bit expensive off top...epecially if ya shyt needs major rehab...but its well worth it in the long run

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
any of ya'll got fukked up credit lol?

i'm bout to be on this credit fix wave and am excited about it....i'll need a few months to report back but i have two friends that have done the program and they are both 90+ points up w/ each of the 3 bureaus ...a bit expensive off top...epecially if ya shyt needs major rehab...but its well worth it in the long run

Don't you dare pay someone else to fix your credit. You can do it yourself.

List your debts smallest to largest and start knocking them down. Depending on how long you haven't paGeid you can settle for pennies on the dollar. Get on a budget and start paying them shyts off and cut up all your credit cards. I'll help you for FREE! but please don't pay anyone to do it.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
went browsing today in DSW, saw some cute rider boots that actually fit my calves. yay!!

hate looking for new foundation. when it comes to us sistas...shyt is like a damn treasure hunt.

it's either to orange or to red or it makes me look ashy gahhh

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Don't you dare pay someone else to fix your credit. You can do it yourself.

List your debts smallest to largest and start knocking them down. Depending on how long you haven't paGeid you can settle for pennies on the dollar. Get on a budget and start paying them shyts off and cut up all your credit cards. I'll help you for FREE! but please don't pay anyone to do it.

lmao...thanks for the kick in the pants and i've actually been on my personal credit improve grind for the last few years but this flip time here is mere months...sure as heck beats the frustrations faced w/ disputing multiple accounts....espcially since i've more than a few years worth of credit

i also recently copped this suze orman book to self help...and have boosted my score about 10+ points w/ her help in the last few months but this last step should get me to the promise land then i can finally look forward to home ownership without getting raped on a jaced interest rate

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
About to cut and style my hurr...

washed it last night and pulled it back into a ponytail for class.

Once I get done, I'ma be like
tumblr_mao2r9DSYG1qbh0eio1_500.gif

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
went browsing today in DSW, saw some cute rider boots that actually fit my calves. yay!!

hate looking for new foundation. when it comes to us sistas...shyt is like a damn treasure hunt.

it's either to orange or to red or it makes me look ashy gahhh

i def need some new boots in black and brown...i'll need to handle that

...and why do you hate looking for new foundation? there's so many great options....def switch brands if you're coming out w/ weird orange or red....and don't forget to cop one for each season to account for tanning in the summer and untanning in the winter

...my fave drugstore brand is L'Oreal Truth Match...shyt is dead on for my odd azz shade...and trust me i have crazy uneven skin so im always excited to find something that works...they have a wonderful array of colors in neutral/warm/cool so check that out....they also have application for every type of girl...ima powder type and also have liquid foundation for glam up nights that need more coverage

if you're looking for more high end...hit up sephora or macy/nordstrom makeup counters for help w/ finding your proper hue....i love nars brand stuff but their foundation doesnt sit quite right on me....does mac not work for you?

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
i def need some new boots in black and brown...i'll need to handle that

...and why do you hate looking for new foundation? there's so many great options....def switch brands if you're coming out w/ weird orange or red....and don't forget to cop one for each season to account for tanning in the summer and untanning in the winter

...my fave drugstore brand is L'Oreal Truth Match...shyt is dead on for my odd azz shade...and trust me i have crazy uneven skin so im always excited to find something that works...they have a wonderful array of colors in neutral/warm/cool so check that out....they also have application for every type of girl...ima powder type and also have liquid foundation for glam up nights that need more coverage

if you're looking for more high end...hit up sephora or macy/nordstrom makeup counters for help w/ finding your proper hue....i love nars brand stuff but their foundation doesnt sit quite right on me....does mac not work for you?

That's what I am going to do tomorrow.
Hit up Sephora now that they have one close to me.
I want to try MUFE. Revlon and me are done :leostare:
I would try Iman but her stuff looks hella red/orange.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
That's what I am going to do tomorrow.
Hit up Sephora now that they have one close to me.
I want to try MUFE. Revlon and me are done :leostare:
I would try Iman but her stuff looks hella red/orange.

i've never heard of mufe......and yea revlon stays only for cosmetic tools and fingernail polish lol...they never match my shade

and i've learned that most ethic based makeup brands are too this or too that....iman, black radiance, black opal, queens collection, etc...

please try the true match...its low cost and is AMAZING

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
i've never heard of mufe......and yea revlon stays only for cosmetic tools and fingernail polish lol...they never match my shade

and i've learned that most ethic based makeup brands are too this or too that....iman, black radiance, black opal, queens collection, etc...

please try the true match...its low cost and is AMAZING

I'll check it out.

MUFE is Make up Forever ;)