Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
Last day at my part time tomorrow :ahh: he is cute Random!

Miami next week and then Jamaica after that :dj2: I've been so home sick.
191817559K2CK49S_zps79ef1c23.gif

Hope all is well with everybody, I'm late as usual but tinychat ladies stay strong :salute: Still can't believe some of the guys want to sit in there and only look on other men :scusthov: :why:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I can never be in a relationship with a man that does not take care of his own children :snoop:

Check this shyt out yall, a friend of mine started dating this guy....he came off as a good man, college graduate, manager of a successful business, mid 20s, handsome, clean record etc, he told her that he has one child. Shes been dating this guy for almost a year and he never mention anything about this son or never introduced my friend to the boy. Turns out he hasnt been taking care of his 2 yr old son every since the child was born. :beli:

I told her to drop his ass but she "wants to give him a chance"

:rudy:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Home from work...Back to sleep I go :snooze: I don't want to sleep through tinychat like I did last night

Edit: :wtf: Via she didn't ask about his child within a few months into the relationship? :facepalm:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Home from work...Back to sleep I go :snooze: I don't want to sleep through tinychat like I did last night

Edit: :wtf: Via she didn't ask about his child within a few months into the relationship? :facepalm:

well according to her, on their first date he told her about his son and she will bring him up every once in a while and wanting to meet the child then he told her that he hasnt been taking care of the child because hes been "too busy building his career" :rudy:

a$$hole :aicmon:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
VIA, your girl sounds desperate as hell to have a dude that she'd settle for any ol' thing because he looks good on paper.