Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I ain't mad at ya boo for enjoying yourself, I want you to be happy and live free. What I don't want is for you to give so much, so quickly, and end up regretting it later on. (You know that vicious cycle)

Props on the down south broad, we tha best :salute:.

yeah- Im just trying to enjoy life man
I was ready to go the distance with the ex and honestly she wasnt worth it

I been feeling bad about how cheap i felt in my single life with all the fukkin and shyt so i was trying to force things with her

with this new one everything is all organic
I just want to enjoy this cruise and DR trip and see how it goes

She is from the Home state too:gladbron: but the northern portion:smh:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I'm sick as a dawg and will be out of commision for a week or so...I just got done doing all of my homework assignments and emailed my professors my homework and told them that I wont be making it to class for the next few days...have my first exam next thursday....hopefully i feel better by then :snoop:

I hate being sick....my pappy made me sick yall :damn:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm sick as a dawg and will be out of commision for a week or so...I just got done doing all of my homework assignments and emailed my professors my homework and told them that I wont be making it to class for the next few days...have my first exam next thursday....hopefully i feel better by then :snoop:

I hate being sick....my pappy made me sick yall :damn:

awww damm i hope u feel better- If I wa sin America I would get u some soup and shyt

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

awww damm i hope u feel better- If I wa sin America I would get u some soup and shyt

:myman:

I mustve made it home yesterday around 7 or so and noticed that my throat is feeling funny :wtf:

then it got worse :sadbron:

Bout time I got to sleep, my throat was like :fire::angry:

I woke up this morning, face pale as hell...eyes all caked up..but i had to make it to class this morning...I'm just going to sleep day in and day out for the next few days :to:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:myman:

I mustve made it home yesterday around 7 or so and noticed that my throat is feeling funny :wtf:

then it got worse :sadbron:

Bout time I got to sleep, my throat was like :fire::angry:

I woke up this morning, face pale as hell...eyes all caked up..but i had to make it to class this morning...I'm just going to sleep day in and day out for the next few days :to:

you gotta get some mucinex and take like 3 of them shyts a day

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

you gotta get some mucinex and take like 3 of them shyts a day

I took two last night before I went to sleep...they didnt work one bit :bryan:

I popped a Tylenol cold and sinus this morning with my vitamins before I left for class and that didnt work neither...my friend bought me a cup of tea and that helped a little...once I got home I popped another Tylenol before I did my homework....I'm trying to get to sleep but to no avail :skip:

Im probably gonna have to pop some pms to get to sleep. Im drinking a cup of tea right now.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I took two last night before I went to sleep...they didnt work one bit :bryan:

I popped a Tylenol cold and sinus this morning with my vitamins before I left for class and that didnt work neither...my friend bought me a cup of tea and that helped a little...once I got home I popped another Tylenol before I did my homework....I'm trying to get to sleep but to no avail :skip:

Im probably gonna have to pop some pms to get to sleep. Im drinking a cup of tea right now.

It takes a few days for the mucinex to kick in then you will be coughing up the cold