Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
While we are on books for the moment. Anything good out right now?.
Just read "Shadow of the Wind" by Carlos Ruiz Zafron :ooh: Gorgeous read.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had the most therapeutic morning. My neighbor told me about a trail that's near my house so my daughter and I went this morning. The trail was so awesome and it was right along side the river. We ended up walking until we found a safe clearing and took our shoes off and just climbed rocks and put our feet in the water. The water was crystal clear and the sound of the water moving was just so relaxing. We stayed for 2 hours but I swear it didn't seem like it.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-QmkFhLfHg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-QmkFhLfHg[/ame]
:dwillhuh:

I want one of these, I'm gonna make one tonight. :krs:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I washed my hair today and tried out a new conditioner (Tressemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner).....I actually really enjoyed it. Gave AMAZING slip and I had my hair detangled in record time :gladbron: Ok well maybe not "record breaking time" but it was close. As I was rinsing my mom walked in with a new blow dryer :snoop: So of course I had to use it.

It took forever to blow dry and I still only got my hair about 80% dry, so there was still a little bit of shrinkage. After that blow drying session, I can now say that I won't be straightening my hair ANYTIME soon. :ohlawd: No sir no ma'am.

NOW I am in the beginning stages of mini twists :to: I just pray to whoever will listen that I can finish the first half today. That's all I ask.

I'm off to go catch up on pretty little liars while I twist.....see y'all in a week or whenever I finish :bryan::snoop:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Token, do the perimeter first. That way when you get lazy (because you will) you can at least pull them up in a pony tail and hide the middle. I love love love small twists. If ever my hair grows back that is all I will rock.

Good luck and God speed!

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I washed my hair today and tried out a new conditioner (Tressemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner).....I actually really enjoyed it. Gave AMAZING slip and I had my hair detangled in record time :gladbron: Ok well maybe not "record breaking time" but it was close. As I was rinsing my mom walked in with a new blow dryer :snoop: So of course I had to use it.

It took forever to blow dry and I still only got my hair about 80% dry, so there was still a little bit of shrinkage. After that blow drying session, I can now say that I won't be straightening my hair ANYTIME soon. :ohlawd: No sir no ma'am.

NOW I am in the beginning stages of mini twists :to: I just pray to whoever will listen that I can finish the first half today. That's all I ask.

Mini Twists Tutorial - YouTube

I'm off to go catch up on pretty little liars while I twist.....see y'all in a week or whenever I finish :bryan::snoop:

Girl...let me pray for you now.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Funny enough I love Cersei on the show but in the book, I'm over her because of how she treated Jaime (I love his character and Tyrion as well).

I'm still steaming about Brienne and my little homie Arya is blind I think. I just opened up A Dance with Dragons:sadcam: If Sansa/Alayne or whatever the hell they're calling her now doesn't get a backbone I'm gonna hope someone hacks off her head too.

You're reading the game of thrones series? :krs: I keep saying I'm going too but I never find the time. Do Sansa and Sandor end up together?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:sadbron: I don't have a glue gun.

I wonder if I can use regular glue. :ehh: I'll try it. I hope it doesn't fall apart. :russ:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL I like how the Indian recruiter first sends me an email bearing his Indian name and then one with his American name. As if I didn't know from his thick ass accent that his mother didn't name him "Steven".