Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
tumblr_lpsr9fwAiT1qii6tmo1_250.gif

I finished the front half of my twists....and with it being my first time doing them I think I did a decent job :ahh: I love them. I'm gonna redo a small portion of the first side I did cause some of the twists are a little too large but that shouldn't take long.

I'm gonna throw on a beanie tomorrow when I go out and let a lil swoopbang action happen :shaq:....Might even post a pic or 2.

So this half took about 6 on again off again hours to finish :rudy: It's cool tho.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
551985_4532081503076_1218632010_n.jpg

This reminded me of SecretLover
.awww i love loudaffair , thats my life line ... ♥ .that hood love :yes: even tho sometimes he make me so mad I be wanting to cut off one of his dreads I love my bae nomatter what. funny cause he stay telling me to roll his blunts too than he get mad because my lip gloss be all on it :what:
where is that heffa? :leostare:
.i just had to fall underground i started College full time :whew:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps

:sadcam: I can't front being here makes it harder to deal with- I may have expressed deeper emotions that I thought I felt or may feel wayyyyy to fukking early

I blame the insurgents

Naw, don't blame the insurgents :russ:

You're either in love with the idea of love/relationships or you just hate to be lonely. Either way, :ufdup:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Naw, don't blame the insurgents :russ:

You're either in love with the idea of love/relationships or you just hate to be lonely. Either way, :ufdup:
:yeshrug: real shyt, I cant even call it
she is sooooooo sweet and beautiful:ehh:
You have to approve relationship requests on facebook.

i know and I did
but i thought it would just have it listed at the top of her page
next thing i know a big ass pic of her was on mine saying i was in a relationship with her
so i deleted it from my timeline and she still has mine up on her's tho:yeshrug:

i dont know- my ex ignorant ass threw me for a loop so i may ride this out and see how it goes

we were friends in the past and I never hit back then:noah: that body:noah: lawd

who knows she could be the one
im takin her on a cruise when i take leave in Jan or Feb then going to the Dominican Republic for a few days:smugfavre: