Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:to: Thanks for the ideas.

:laff: Yo you got me dying... Lmaooooooooo.

She's the type of person to buy things in bulk....She also bought about 12 cases of dial soap :troll:

Lmmfao!!! Clean and well fed.

Tell her to chill.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ever since RL told me not to talk to her until I can put my hair in a pony tail, I've been growing my hair back. She better hope!!

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
:scusthov: You forgot to mention scarves. I always hated that, it's like they couldn't wait to bring out those winter units.

You going? Invite Houston. :shaq: :noah:

And yassssssssss, my roommates be wearing those Cowgirl boots w/ no socks..get home and take them off :gag:
It's even worse when I see em carrying the shoes in their hands with house shoes or flats on smh. It's only September, we still have this heat to get thru before we have cold weather all day.

*sends Houston911 a pm offering him 2 tix to the game*:shaq:

Ever since RL told me not to talk to her until I can put my hair in a pony tail, I've been growing my hair back. She better hope!!
I hope mines grow back to my shoulders so I won't have to rock a weave on my wedding. It's growing back fast (and pretty damn healthy) so hopefully it does *crosses fingers*.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope mines grow back to my shoulders so I won't have to rock a weave on my wedding. It's growing back fast (and pretty damn healthy) so hopefully it does *crosses fingers*.

I think you'll be fine. As long as you keep taking care of it. I thought of getting a perm but I'm still thinking that over.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
call me weird but I have a taste for some boiled chicken, white rice, creamed corn and some flaky biscuits. :cook: now :eat:

Finally got done with this assignment and currently watching basketball wives l.a. :russ:

Jackie, bytch u crazy :mjpls:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
My neighbor made me a cake, she's so sweet....I mean, I'm not gonna eat it but she's still sweet.

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Every friggin book I read, all the characters I like DIE. I think they're about to kill Brienne...wait, correction they just KILLED Brienne. Damn it to hell. Meanwhile, this wretch Cersei is still breathing and scheming.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Every friggin book I read, all the characters I like DIE. I think they're about to kill Brienne...wait, correction they just KILLED Brienne. Damn it to hell. Meanwhile, this wretch Cersei is still breathing and scheming.

I'm one of the few people that like Cersei...the fukkery she brings is amazing. I hate how emotional she became though..I prefer evil/calculating Cersei.

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
I'm one of the few people that like Cersei...the fukkery she brings is amazing. I hate how emotional she became though..I prefer evil/calculating Cersei.
Funny enough I love Cersei on the show but in the book, I'm over her because of how she treated Jaime (I love his character and Tyrion as well).

I'm still steaming about Brienne and my little homie Arya is blind I think. I just opened up A Dance with Dragons:sadcam: If Sansa/Alayne or whatever the hell they're calling her now doesn't get a backbone I'm gonna hope someone hacks off her head too.