Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I have a chest cold & coughing up greenish brown phlegm :scusthov:

It's scaring me because I cannot breath with this little girl pushing up against my lungs :sad:

My midwife gave me a prescription to take Z-pak, I looked it up :smh: think she's tryna kill me! (Plus I rather die than take any form of medication :hmm: )

Insha'Allah drinking tea with lemon, honey & ginger helps. If not, I'll see ya'll at the

[ame=http://youtu.be/o9IXAJg4Vm0]Bone Thugs N Harmony - Tha Crossroads - YouTube[/ame]

So you won't be loneeeeeeelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Music always makes me feel better, in any situation :smile:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
§ansprix™;1414583 said:
Nonya nooooooooooooo!!!

:why: You shoulda stuck it out man, it woulda been so worth it :sadcam: How far did u actually watch, and why did you decide to just read the spoilers?

Im so mad at u right now :damn::ufdup:

Lmaooooooooo! I watched all the way till the end of the 3rd season and I skimmed thru the 4th and 5th season. It was taking too long, man. lol. I'll prob go back and watch the 4th and 5th when I have time. I'm soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrry. :sadcam::lolbron:

It was good tho... Walt's a dikk and his wife annoys the F outta me! I wanna choke that bish.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Happy Saturday, Ladies!

tumblr_m8k6lasSYr1r8tiowo1_500.jpg

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I think I met the dude of my dreams. He's 6'5", attractive (to me), good with his hands, can grill food, writes songs, sings, raps, draws/tattoo artist, caring, and funny.

Negative: going thru a divorce (will be finalized in two months) and has a 6 year old who's mother don't allow him to get a paternity test.

I guess it would've been too good to be true. Oh well, on to the next!!!!

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
I seriously want to slap the shyt out of some people.....I'm ready to scream :damn:....I have to stop caring about people and their problems....:sadbron: