Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Amber_Rose_Bikini_Miami_Beach_cousin2.jpeg

I miss this Amber!!! I'm happy for her and Wiz though. Love is a beautiful thing, even crack head love.

in some pics she looks like a full out white chick and in other pics(this one), shes getting her mariah carey on. :ld:

and oh yea, that whipped cream smirn off vodka is very tasty :yes:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I got myself a date this evening yall :skip:

I'm kind of stepping out of my boundaries with this one, I've only talked to guys outside of my race, never went on a date with one....hes Rican but he looks like a cac :russ:

But hes attractive and he actually asked me where I want to go :leon:

Call me simple but I told him Panera Bread and fannie mae chocolates for desert :eat:

i bet he has amazign credit score

pope :win:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm working on a killer storage project. I've been tossing around this milk crate storage idea for my daughter's room and the dump offers them for free. I want to build like a storage/desk unit out of the crates and some durable surface.

I'm going to start looking into it and what else I may need. *googles*

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
I hope those who are having dates tonight, enjoy themselves. I have always found that regardless of the location(s), good company tends to make everything taste, sound and well just overall seem better. :yes:

I'm contemplating making something from my 'Savory Sweet Life' by Alice Currah book that I purchased a little while back. I'm getting to the point where it's like 'enough of looking at the pics... make something!' :laugh:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
I'm working on a killer storage project. I've been tossing around this milk crate storage idea for my daughter's room and the dump offers them for free. I want to build like a storage/desk unit out of the crates and some durable surface.

I'm going to start looking into it and what else I may need. *googles*

Sounds like a winning project. You should check out Pinterest.com for some ideas.

Pinterest / Search results for milk crate storage

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sounds like a winning project. You should check out Pinterest.com for some ideas.

Pinterest / Search results for milk crate storage

Thanks!!

I'm going back to the dump next week. I'm thinking of spray painting them purple because my daughter likes purple...well I want her to like purple. She really likes boy colors like green :-\

They have chalkboard spray paint. *rubs hands together*

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Thanks!!

I'm going back to the dump next week. I'm thinking of spray painting them purple because my daughter likes purple...well I want her to like purple. She really likes boy colors like green :-\

No problem. :smile:

Lol @ I want her to like purple. Maybe a compromise could be made? I know growing up my favorite color was pink (okay it still kinda is...shh) but as I got older I really started to like forest green. :laugh:

*shrugs* I like the idea of spray painting the crates. Maybe some could be purple *cough-and green- cough* and you can get some fabric that illustrates both to line them.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
:laugh: I saw some previews of the show (I mainly only use the TLC network for Say Yes To The Dress/Four Weddings & What Not To Wear) and I don't think I would be able to make it through an entire episode.