Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Happy Sunday, Ladies!

182325484884376908_2v3JolaQ_f.jpg

Not gonna happen but hey...

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why is it illegal to smack the shyt out of some people? Some of these mofos need a good ass kicking once in their life.

Fall weather and football makes for a great Sunday.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes! I was able to take my nap. Even if the rest of the day goes to shyt, at least I'll be well rested for it.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I repped everyone I could :whew:

I got everyone else in 24.

Also guys I went to one of thee most ratchetiest clubs EVER! :russ:

But I had a whole ball though :win:

Just found out 2 days ago that Grimm premeired last month...using today to catch up with the season on demand.

aw yea, I bought some cheap ass nail polish from the beauty supply store, just to check it out (the colors were soooo pretty) $1 a bottle so I bought 5 bottles. I just got done painting my toe nails and nails with the teal color and it came out very pretty :yes:

Will be going back before the week is over to get a bottle in every shade :smugdraper:

welcome to mollyworld! :dj2:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWosiGDOs-8"]Future - Double Cup & Molly (Welcome 2 Mollyworld) - YouTube[/ame]

:stylin:

S/O to Secret!!!

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Hey ladies make sure you check you the group (for those that haven't already).

Anyways, my sis is thinking about moving in with her Fiance. :( I'm like extremely sad right now, I've never lived anywhere without her...cotdamn this shyt is sad. :to:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Anyways, my sis is thinking about moving in with her Fiance. :( I'm like extremely sad right now, I've never lived anywhere without her...cotdamn this shyt is sad. :to:

:to: I'm thinking about asking my sister to move into an apartment with me....I feel your pain Juicy. :hug:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They have really "whitened" NeNe Leakes. I was watching the RHOA marathon and comparing her pics from season 1 to the most recent season and she's on that MJ treatment. Thinned out her nose, lightened her hair and now they are hell bent on snatching her accent.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory

Aww...A part of me wants to say, 'absence makes the heart grow fonder', but I'm not a firm believer in that so...:heh: I will say that when she moves (it was inevitable), there will probably be more of a closeness when you two do get together to do stuff. Be strong. :smile:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Who is this tampon sniffer Dooby and why is he obsessed with red? Is it a troll who likes to groan or a special needs tweaker? Someone help me please I'm new here.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Who is this tampon sniffer Dooby and why is he obsessed with red? Is it a troll who likes to groan or a speacial needs tweeker? Someone help me please I'm new here.

Hes just an attention starved, virgin faq that got abused by his super religious father and resent his alcoholic mother for not defending him to his bytch ass daddy. Ignore that puny cum guzzlin homo :pacspit: