Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
i straight up resent the position my mom has put me in. she has done nothing but make even the simplest tasks insanely hard. its like dealing with a immature 14 year old. i can't do it anymore and my out burst shows it.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
i straight up resent the position my mom has put me in. she has done nothing but make even the simplest tasks insanely hard. its like dealing with a immature 14 year old. i can't do it anymore and my out burst shows it.
I think I'm cold hearted and I'm ok with it because I cut my grandparents off after they kicked me out and called me disgusting. My dad is a mess, financially and just with general responsibilities. I'm saving up cash while living with him then I'm moving the fukk out. I love my family from afar. I learned the hard way not to take on their problems. I refuse to give up my life for others. I try to give them the tools and resources they need to improve themselves, then the rest is up to them.

But like I'm not a therapist, I'm not a caretaker, some things are out of my control. I decided to put myself first and if I'm a bytch for it then :yeshrug: No one else is gonna do it so I might as well.

Daps
I think I'm cold hearted and I'm ok with it because I cut my grandparents off after they kicked me out and called me disgusting. My dad is a mess, financially and just with general responsibilities. I'm saving up cash while living with him then I'm moving the fukk out. I love my family from afar. I learned the hard way not to take on their problems. I refuse to give up my life for others. I try to give them the tools and resources they need to improve themselves, then the rest is up to them.

But like I'm not a therapist, I'm not a caretaker, some things are out of my control. I decided to put myself first and if I'm a bytch for it then :yeshrug: No one else is gonna do it so I might as well.
while i think my mom is a fool for the stuff she has done, i am a bigger fool for jumping on the titanic with her. i made it known today in the nastiest way possible that i a fed the fukk up and don't want to deal anymore. i kinda feel bad because she is my mom and she is doing the best she knows how but its not good enough for me. she refuses to be honest with herself and my younger siblings and yet she expects me to pay the price.

then on top of that she did something last week that partially caused me to miss an important deadline for a project which means additional headaches that i can't afford. i worked too hard and too long to lose my job. i am also the only non white person in my dept and do not want the target on my back.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
while i think my mom is a fool for the stuff she has done, i am a bigger fool for jumping on the titanic with her. i made it known today in the nastiest way possible that i a fed the fukk up and don't want to deal anymore. i kinda feel bad because she is my mom and she is doing the best she knows how but its not good enough for me. she refuses to be honest with herself and my younger siblings and yet she expects me to pay the price.

then on top of that she did something last week that partially caused me to miss an important deadline for a project which means additional headaches that i can't afford. i worked too hard and too long to lose my job. i am also the only non white person in my dept and do not want the target on my back.
I accept that my dad is the way he is, he is stuck in his ways. I tried many times to help him. I still over help but it's up to him to make the effort to change.

Also, you gotta worry about you and that includes realizing your part in it, whether you are enabling her, making her think it's alright or allowing her to interfere with your life. Then you just decide, not anymore and you make the necessary changes.

That's where I am right now. I'm just not taken on anymore of anyone's shyt. I make sure I'm ok first so that I can give what I can without fukking myself over. I made myself a priority. I'm the child, I'm not responsible for anyone else. Hopefully, I can succeed enough so that I can have something to give back to my parents but I can't be any help if I'm a mess myself.

Daps
i gotta wash my hair and i don't want to because i am soooooo upset. i was trying to get a friendly ear to listen to but everyone is "busy". how typical

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being logical when you're an emotional person is difficult. It's just a constant exercise of trying to organize your feelings into imaginary yes or no labeled boxes. You no longer focus on what makes you feel good, only what's best for the long run or what's best for the specific goal. It can be overwhelming, especially when it's not a natural way of thinking. It's also sad because you don't really allow yourself to fall into fantasies or daydream, which in a lot of ways is "fun"...you're just strategic 100% of the time. Makes you be very serious about everything as well