Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
my cousin got scammed for $8K and was suicidal when he found out it was a scam and checked himself into the mental hospital :(

i'm glad he wasn't hurt though, money can be replaced but this isn't the first time he got got. SMH

Daps
i'm gonna go for the nude shimmery lip tomorrow. i just have to make sure my eye make up is on point.

Daps
i don't think a woman was involved. it was something about if you send the money to someone/someplace you will get something type scam. he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but i feel sorry for him. i think when he was going to NYC a lot i think that was a scam involving a woman but he won't talk about it

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
Whew Lord...I'm about to pass out. I hit a column in the parking structure omw to work. Seriously the scratch and dent is not even that bad but because the car is relatively new and the dents are "deep" the dealership quoted me at $4,300 for repairs. :mjcry:. I even went to a specialty shop and it's $3,800. God why? Thank God for insurance but my rates though.:mjcry:. I'm not going to say a word. Just pay my deductible and hope they don't say shyt. Insurance in MI is killer enough.