Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
093ff99db4ebefb70de4d550872352d4.jpg

:dead:

Giselle

Daps
I ran into this guy who I grew up with mother. She wanted to give my number to her son. Her son used to be like, obsessed with me for the longest (like from ages 8-17, we're 20 now). I googled him recently and he seems like a what you all would call a "c00n". His sister came up too, they are both with non black people. His last gfs were white, then indian, now white latina/mexican. I was thinking he is grown af, this boy is not thinking about me and if he already has a gf, why would his mom want to us to get in touch with eachother. Maybe she wants her kids to be with black people? That's really the only thing I can think of. Idk.

I do remember when we were growing up, he was always kind of "white" (as they would call it) or nerdy/proper I guess and never really fit in all of the way. We went to an all black private school that was kinda "urban". I was similar to him and them, a nice balance. Then he went to a majority white hs. I don't think that helped at all. She should've sent him to a school with more diversity, but maybe she thought that was the safest choice. I guess we are in a dangerous city. Anyway, there it seems like he was the silly black kid. Idk about college.

I have a feeling that I will bump into her again, so I'll see what she says next time.

Last edited:
Daps
i'm ready to cut the cable cord. i just `don't know how i will get the news, certain documentaries or watch sports

Last edited:

Giselle

Daps
Really glad I obtained the will to start taking my pills again. I'm really happy about...everything.

because I was feeling myself :blessed:

D0DlKTTh.jpg
I can't believe you called yourself ugly.
large.gif

What pills do you take and why did you stop taking them if they make you feel good? The side effects?

Giselle

Daps
Do any of you remember the first time you got horny/wet?

I just thought about it recently. I was 12 and didn't even know that would/could happen.

My little goody two shoes self. lol