Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ladies, If you're going to cut all your hair off...I'm talking a ceasar, GO TO A BARBER. Your stylist is not going to tighten your line up like a barber would.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beauty thread is kinda dead so I figured I'd ask here instead

So I have pretty thick wavy hair. No matter how much coconut oil I put in it shyt looks poofy and just unhealthy and dry. And I don't wash it every 3-4 days like what I've been recommended. I wear my hair up a lot and because of that it I get an annoying bump so when I want to wear it down during the day I kinda have to wash it. I usually wash it every day or every other day.

So should I start co washing it? are the benefits really worth it?
Have you tried glycerin? Vegetable glycerin is giving me life right now. You can order it here. http://www.chemistrystore.com/index.cgi I have a whole gallon and I've had it forever so it lasts a long time. The only thing is if you don't like it, then you're stuck with a big ass thing of glycerin. Other stores may sell them in smaller packaging if you search online.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Have you tried glycerin? Vegetable glycerin is giving me life right now. You can order it here. http://www.chemistrystore.com/index.cgi I have a whole gallon and I've had it forever so it lasts a long time. The only thing is if you don't like it, then you're stuck with a big ass thing of glycerin. Other stores may sell them in smaller packaging if you search online.

Thanks but I've tried co washing and omg my hair has never felt healthier or looked better. :wow:I'm

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
this was a mistake.
i should've never come.

just once could you not make me feel so worthless? just once. you're my father, for fukks sake.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Really glad I obtained the will to start taking my pills again. I'm really happy about...everything.

because I was feeling myself :blessed:

D0DlKTTh.jpg

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:ehh:fair enough.

would you rather be able to go back in time and meet your ancestors or travel 200 years into the future and meet your descendants?:patrice:
This is a difficult question... I really couldn't choose. I would love to do both.

What about you? Which would you choose?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is a difficult question... I really couldn't choose. I would love to do both.

What about you? Which would you choose?
this is a hard one. most of me is leaning towards my past. to see where i came from. where it all started.

the future id be interested in seeing. but not as much as going back to my roots.

would you rather be frozen for 200 years or be able to rewind time and re-do your life?:jbhmm:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
this is a hard one. most of me is leaning towards my past. to see where i came from. where it all started.

the future id be interested in seeing. but not as much as going back to my roots.

would you rather be frozen for 200 years or be able to rewind time and re-do your life?:jbhmm:
I would rewind and do my life over.

I've missed out on so much of life being shy and anxious. I would be free the next time around...