Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
§ansprix™;1338470 said:
Why don't you hop off my clit and go soak those dirty ass dreads. Smellin like burnt feet and ass juice. And while you're at it.....throw some bleach on ya yellow ass teeth, you yuck mouth bytch. Jerome ass bytch.

:troll:

:ahh: My locks are so beautiful i showed em off last night :steviej:

I'm sorry yall dont have dentist in the bronx my teeth a white ass snow innocent seen them :mj:

Why would i hop on your clit ? all i gotta do is beat up roger rabbit unlike your lame ass bf. I hope i would never get beat up by daffy duck in front of my girl :lolbron:

Thickums why are you cosigning ?

I bet the seat on the ny train sans just left smells like your left t*ts you scust bytch.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
:ahh: My locks are so beautiful i showed em off last night :steviej:

I'm sorry yall dont have dentist in the bronx my teeth a white ass snow innocent seen them :mj:

Why would i hop on your clit ? all i gotta do is beat up roger rabbit unlike your lame ass bf. I hope i would never get beat up by daffy duck in front of my girl :lolbron:

Thickums why are you cosigning ?

I bet the seat on the ny train sans just left smells like your left t*ts you scust bytch.
Inno just saying that to be nice. She told me you look like you been sucking on sticks of butter ya whole life :

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
You're like a little kid throwing out random insults for what? shyts and giggles? fukk outta here. :beli:

You been making lil comments at me for no fukking reason, maybe your tampon got flipped upside down or your pad became a gnat wad betwixt your twat but I really could give two fukks about you or your piss poor attempts at "jokes".

You're trying to hard for a "newbie" to garner my attention, hop my nuts mkay?

kthxbai

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You're like a little kid throwing out random insults for what? shyts and giggles? fukk outta here. :beli:

You been making lil comments at me for no fukking reason, maybe your tampon got flipped upside down or your pad became a gnat wad betwixt your twat but I really could give two fukks about you or your piss poor attempts at "jokes".

You're trying to hard for a "newbie" to garner my attention, hop my nuts mkay?

kthxbai

Nahh look fat back .

I didnt start anything you were taking shots at me so i defended myself like a funny nikka would.

Who needs attention :heh: bytch you wild. fukk do i care about you and your blood sugar ?

I just really think you're pathetic and should do away with those stretch marks. In here bragging about getting piped . How bout you brag about how many meals you passed up on today. Or how it took you 10 mins to get into your jeans instead of 20 mins.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I brag about getting piped? In here? Really?!

Yea right, I'm the one in here talmbout how I would eat this chick p*ssy, or how I would molest some broad. :pachaha:. Yea I'm so fukkin pathetic! You're sounding scorned, I don't even recall insulting you but whatever I said must really hurt your feelings.

Since you're so concerned about me and my fat ass, I'll be sure to give you the results from the next time I go to the gym or have my trainer send you an email of my progress.

Ooohhh nooo...wait yea. I'm supposed to be fat and shyt lls. Prolly still eyeballing old pics from years ago. Riiiggghhhttt. Gon head boo, I'll gladly make room on the lower left quadrant of my left testicle for you. :smile:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
vZYSK.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Holidays are no fun when you have dietary restrictions. I haven't had a drink in God knows how long either.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I brag about getting piped? In here? Really?!

Yea right, I'm the one in here talmbout how I would eat this chick p*ssy, or how I would molest some broad. :pachaha:. Yea I'm so fukkin pathetic! You're sounding scorned, I don't even recall insulting you but whatever I said must really hurt your feelings.

Since you're so concerned about me and my fat ass, I'll be sure to give you the results from the next time I go to the gym or have my trainer send you an email of my progress.

Ooohhh nooo...wait yea. I'm supposed to be fat and shyt lls. Prolly still eyeballing old pics from years ago. Riiiggghhhttt. Gon head boo, I'll gladly make room on the lower left quadrant of my left testicle for you. :smile:

:youngsabo: Hurt by a someone 2 hamburgers away from the grave yard :leon:.

Im sure you dont have a trainer . I bet you the fat girl eating cake and watching a p90x videos talking bout i should try this.

I hope my swag never gets that low that i have to settle for a bytch that looks like you :scusthov:

bytch you are a woman you don't have a testicle . The fat between your thighs rubbing togeather when you walk isnt a testicle gosh :snoop:

As far as the E simping goes it is what it is :yeshrug:

Shout out to all the beautiful ladies of the coli :steviej:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Im sure you dont have a trainer . I bet you the fat girl eating cake and watching a p90x videos talking bout i should try this.
I hope my swag never gets that low that i have to settle for a bytch that looks like you :scusthov:

bytch you are a woman you don't have a testicle . The fat between your thighs rubbing togeather when you walk isnt a testicle gosh :snoop:

:ohlawd:

thickum my nikka i hate it that it had to be her or him :mjpls:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

A broad who fukks females with rubber dikks is challenging my testicles. Hilarity!

Keep assuming, as long as you keep talking about me I know I'll always have a fan, shoutout to Malc! I see you akhi!