Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
:scusthov:

I was tempted to called animal cruelty on the mother for kicking her child around like that :laugh:

Feels like I've been pregnant for two freaking years :mad:

A few weeks back I started me day off with all :smile:'s

Prego1.jpg

A few hours later I was in Labor & Delivery boooo-hooooo'ing ready to kill my fiance and all the doctors :angry:

Preggo2.jpg

I cannot wait until I hold my daughter in my arms & give her a lil pinch for putting me through hell ;)
My bae turned into a fukkin beast when she started having contractions n during labor nshyt...a nikka tryna be all sweet/supportive holdin her hand and giving her peck kisses..my lil Baby turned her head like fukk you nikka :damn: , jacking me up by my vneck black t like she a school bully nshyt... on everything I love she had my ass in a headlock wrestling move nshyt..had a hood nikka like me like :deadrose: afterwards......I cant lie women strong as hell

Shout to secretlover lls

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
My bae turned into a fukkin beast when she started having contractions n during labor nshyt...a nikka tryna be all sweet/supportive holdin her hand and giving her peck kisses..my lil Baby turned her head like fukk you nikka :damn: , jacking me up by my vneck black t like she a school bully nshyt... on everything I love she had my ass in a headlock wrestling move nshyt..had a hood nikka like me like :deadrose: afterwards......I cant lie women strong as hell

Shout to secretlover lls
.BAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol :p Ctfu , im weeeaaak i love you bae : )

.you better have got my BURGER KING !

oh & i want some Starburst toooooooo loverbutt : )

i bug tf outta my boyfriend :russ: watch him come back with some popeyes or churches chicken tho :dry:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
:scusthov:

I was tempted to called animal cruelty on the mother for kicking her child around like that :laugh:

Feels like I've been pregnant for two freaking years :mad:

A few weeks back I started me day off with all :smile:'s

Prego1.jpg

A few hours later I was in Labor & Delivery boooo-hooooo'ing ready to kill my fiance and all the doctors :angry:

Preggo2.jpg

I cannot wait until I hold my daughter in my arms & give her a lil pinch for putting me through hell ;)

Awww u look so beautiful KIQ! *sneaks a rub to ya tummy and hauls ass before you stick me*

To go out or to stay in tonight...weighing the options.
The ice cream in the freezer and KickAss is calling my name though :ohlawd:
Kick Ass is a great movie. Hit Girl >>>>>>

I was gonna go out, but I'm in a "fukk people" kinda mood, so I'ma order something from the local spot and catch up on my DVR stuff. I love being home:ohlawd:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
§ansprix™;1338038 said:
Kick Ass is a great movie. Hit Girl >>>>>>

I was gonna go out, but I'm in a "fukk people" kinda mood, so I'ma order something from the local spot and catch up on my DVR stuff. I love being home:ohlawd:

What happen no money for that dirty ass ny subway :pachaha:

I bet your back stinks after getting off that subway :scusthov:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
What happen no money for that dirty ass ny subway :pachaha:

I bet your back stinks after getting off that subway :scusthov:

Why don't you hop off my clit and go soak those dirty ass dreads. Smellin like burnt feet and ass juice. And while you're at it.....throw some bleach on ya yellow ass teeth, you yuck mouth bytch. Jerome ass bytch.

:troll: