Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:ehh: I just weighed/measured myself after spending months avoiding both and I noticed I've been losing a lot of weight/inches by doing absolutely nothing. Wait, no that's a lie.....I've almost completely cut soda and juice out of my diet, so that's why. Still, I haven't worked out in months :to:

:ohhh: I should probably cut out the snacks and fast food too. Yea I'll start to ween myself off of those within the next week. Start back up on my p90x (I made it thru a lil over a month last time). Hmmmm....I'm feeling motivated so I might actually make it this time :smugdraper::shaq:

I have a feeling that this post reads terribly :leostare:....Sorry.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Still pregnant :what:?!

Yup! :why:

Whenever I waddle down the street it seems every freaking woman wants to comment "ohhhhhhh you're ready, any day now".... bytch STFU! :pacspit: and :sadbron: at the same time :laugh:

I've had a few false alarms & went to labor and delivery. But, she's still not ready to come out.

Monday was the highlight of my week. I went in for my final sonogram and every time the we tried to look at her face she kept covering it with both of her hands :D

All I can do is be patient and curse people out in the process :smile:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Yup! :why:

Whenever I waddle down the street it seems every freaking woman wants to comment "ohhhhhhh you're ready, any day now".... bytch STFU! :pacspit: and :sadbron: at the same time :laugh:

I've had a few false alarms & went to labor and delivery. But, she's still not ready to come out.

Monday was the highlight of my week. I went in for my final sonogram and every time the we tried to look at her face she kept covering it with both of her hands :D

All I can do is be patient and curse people out in the process :smile:

Damn you been preggers for like...ever. Hope she slides out like this

Last edited by a moderator:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Damn you been preggers for like...ever. Hope she slides out like this

Elephant giving Birth..... Awesome video must watch - YouTube

:scusthov:

I was tempted to called animal cruelty on the mother for kicking her child around like that :laugh:

Feels like I've been pregnant for two freaking years :mad:

A few weeks back I started me day off with all :smile:'s

Prego1.jpg

A few hours later I was in Labor & Delivery boooo-hooooo'ing ready to kill my fiance and all the doctors :angry:

Preggo2.jpg

I cannot wait until I hold my daughter in my arms & give her a lil pinch for putting me through hell ;)

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
:scusthov:

I was tempted to called animal cruelty on the mother for kicking her child around like that :laugh:

Feels like I've been pregnant for two freaking years :mad:

A few weeks back I started me day off with all :smile:'s

Prego1.jpg

A few hours later I was in Labor & Delivery boooo-hooooo'ing ready to kill my fiance and all the doctors :angry:

Preggo2.jpg

I cannot wait until I hold my daughter in my arms & give her a lil pinch for putting me through hell ;)

When are u supposed to have the lil one?. Are they going to induce if lil mama doesn't come?.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
When are u supposed to have the lil one?. Are they going to induce if lil mama doesn't come?.

My due date isn't until October 1st (40 weeks).

When I went to labor & delivery I was 33 weeks. They informed me if a child is born before 35 weeks is considered preterm; her lungs won't be fully developed and might have to stay in the hospital for a few weeks. They wanted to give me a prescription to take some type of steroid to prevent me from going into labor but I told them they can kiss my black ass.

I'll be 36 weeks on Sunday (9 months) so technically it's okay to go into labor. With my son I almost went past my due date and my Doctor pulled my mucus plug and I went into labor within 24 hours. If I go past 39 weeks I'll tell my midwife to pull my mucus plug again, instead of being induced at the hospital with medication.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
My due date isn't until October 1st (40 weeks).

When I went to labor & delivery I was 33 weeks. They informed me if a child is born before 35 weeks is considered preterm; her lungs won't be fully developed and might have to stay in the hospital for a few weeks. They wanted to give me a prescription to take some type of steroid to prevent me from going into labor but I told them they can kiss my black ass.

I'll be 36 weeks on Sunday (9 months) so technically it's okay to go into labor. With my son I almost went past my due date and my Doctor pulled my mucus plug and I went into labor within 24 hours. If I go past 39 weeks I'll tell my midwife to pull my mucus plug again, instead of being induced at the hospital with medication.

Oh ok, she is just throwing temper tantrums in the womb like :stylin:.

She'll come on time it sounds like.