Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
i volunteered to serve on this nonprofit board and had i know i would be constantly paraded around for public speeches i would have declined. i have a hard time talking about myself and this organization wants my story to keep and gain funding. talk about having the bar set high. i thought i would be making decisions behind the scenes....actually that is what I was told. this is not the same thing. :lupe:

and did i mention i have nothing to wear. :sadbron:

Daps
You guys, my group was supposed to meet to discuss a project. The group is 1 white male, 3 white girls, and me (I'm black). I thought we were going to go to the library, but one of the white girls asked us to come to her place since it was by the school. 2 people said they couldn't make it, so I did the same (made up a story to go with it though, hopefully it was believable). I didn't want to go to that white girl's house. I don't know her. What should I have done instead?

:stopitslime: Exactly what you did. Unless she has the entire collection from the library accessible in her house, y'all had no business going there. What could y'all have possibly done at her house that was better than just going to the library?? Her ass just wanted to chill. :martin: Lazy ass.

Daps
i normally have no shame in my game, but i only lasted about 3-4 min this time. :francis:

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

Good luck next time breh...if there is a next time. :mjlol:

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
The people I work with have that bland, lame, wholesome white people humor and it annoys the shyt out of someone as morbid as me.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Coli ladies help me, what happens when u hook up with someone and it isn't awkward afterward?

I hooked up with someone who I work with and thought the next day was going to be super awkward but it wasn't and it's really weirding me out :heh:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Coli ladies help me, what happens when u hook up with someone and it isn't awkward afterward?

I hooked up with someone who I work with and thought the next day was going to be super awkward but it wasn't and it's really weirding me out :heh:
Nothing lol. You gonna make it awkward tho overthinking it.

Are you interested in hooking up again/dating?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Hooking up again, not dating
I'm not dating again for another couple of years.
Oh ok, so that explains why it's not awkward. You both understand what it is and no one is trying to make it more than that. Nothing has changed really, only thing is that you both know what the other's genitals and sex faces look like.