Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Giselle

Daps
When you decided to have a bum day, but regret it when you're out there ugly and meet/see someone attractive or see someone you used to know. :mjcry:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:whenever I need a good bellyaching laugh I go on YouTube and watch some action Bollywood movies
They be off the chains with the foolishness
mskW1mQ.gif

giphy.gif

badassgifs5.gif

badassgifs4.gif

:laff::laff::laff:
-flatlines- :dead:

Daps
jimmy-mcnulty.gif

I got too much fukking work to do that it's backing up BAD. 3 damn classes, and two volunteerships that's feeling more like a full time and part time job combined. I just want to lay down and say fukk it for a day or two, but I made it my mission to change my ways. I pulled a spread and that mess was confusing as hell. It's like the year 2010 again...shyt is not spiraling down anymore, but it's not moving up either...just sideways. I can't wait till December when Saturn will be gone for good!

I'm gonna get some lunch...that will make me feel less stressed. :yes:

Giselle

Daps
You guys, my group was supposed to meet to discuss a project. The group is 1 white male, 3 white girls, and me (I'm black). I thought we were going to go to the library, but one of the white girls asked us to come to her place since it was by the school. 2 people said they couldn't make it, so I did the same (made up a story to go with it though, hopefully it was believable). I didn't want to go to that white girl's house. I don't know her. What should I have done instead?

Giselle

Daps
Also, I had terrible morning. Hopefully I'll get over it before the next class.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You guys, my group was supposed to meet to discuss a project. The group is 1 white male, 3 white girls, and me (I'm black). I thought we were going to go to the library, but one of the white girls asked us to come to her place since it was by the school. 2 people said they couldn't make it, so I did the same (made up a story to go with it though, hopefully it was believable). I didn't want to go to that white girl's house. I don't know her. What should I have done instead?
Meeting somewhere public like the library was the best option.

Giselle

Daps
Meeting somewhere public like the library was the best option.
I agree, but what should I have said to her? "I think we should meet at the library". If she asked why, what should I have said?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
tumblr_o70ekerxzU1u138ezo1_540.png

Based on this photo alone, Dennis would get a 10 from me. I just can't. I won't.:ohlawd: That tongue so motherfukking pretty.