Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Giselle

Daps
Just went through the "tidday appreciation" thread :wow:

Let me hold this L for being flat chested

Gonna have to get them implants :francis:

One of my favorite threads that I've ever made. lol http://www.thecoli.com/threads/small-boob-appreciation-thread-a-b-c-cups.322306/

@Kant slim is gonna make that come back. Another 5-6 year's its gonna all be about being slim and petite again.

Idk if you meant what you said or not, but it's true. I'm great at recognizing/predicting trends and things and I feel like in 3-6 yrs. normal sized/natural looking women will be praised again. Think bodies in the 90s/2000s. 90s sanaa, 90s nia long, 90s jada, jlo. It's coming. Instagram makeup is leaving as well.

I can't gain weight and I do exercise, I need to go under the knife
Jt6zxhk.jpg

You don't need surgery. Just eat more protien, stop doing so much cardio and lift more. If you try that and still think about surgery, get on birth control pills first. Research ones that make women gain weight and take those.

:russ: This so fukked up.

It can make it appear smaller.

:dead: Is that real?

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I shouldn't have let that thread get to me the way it did. For some ppl it was whatever, but for me it was terrible since i'm already insecure about how I look. I'm over it though.

Also, I can't tell if ppl don't reply to me bc I'm weird or they just don't like me.

Last edited:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I shouldn't have let that thread get to me the way it did. For some ppl it was whatever, but for me it was terrible since i'm already insecure about how I look. I'm over it though.

Also, I can't tell if ppl don't reply to me bc I'm weird or they just don't like me.

Thread started off harmless but got stupid because we have stupid members. Don't sweat it. If I made a thread and poll asking who the hottest guy was the uglies would get in their feelings.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
So my brother was just robbed, I'm literally having a heart right now, I've been trying to get him to leave Tx for so long but now I'm making him leave. I hate that he lives alone so far from me. I'm just glad they only took his money and his phone. :snoop:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

Why does it matter? Honestly ask yourself.