Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
lol @ throwing out multiple subliminals because I made an earnest rating thread. girls suggest ones for TLR all the time and yall never cry but now its a issue.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
giphy.gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What was sincere about it?:jbhmm:

:what:

its a thread with pictures....you act like a drafted an essay about bedwenchism and tacked it on the bottom. anyways, you made a new thread so im not even sure why felt to comment MULTIPLE times on it with lil lame ass jabs.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps

its a thread with pictures....you act like a drafted an essay about bedwenchism and tacked it on the bottom. anyways, you made a new thread so im not even sure why felt to comment MULTIPLE times on it with lil lame ass jabs.
Ok but why choose him specifically?:mjpls:
Anyways, you don't have to answer that. This is what you do and when you keep on doing it, it grows increasingly annoying.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps

I'm almost insulted that you want us to believe that you were being sincere with that thread instead of trying to troll AA women like you have been these past few days. Surely I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, you are probably more intelligent than I am, I've seen you say great and smart things, but to state that it was simply a thread with pictures, well...that's retarded.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Ok but why choose him specifically?:mjpls:

I said specifically in the thread that I've seen Black women rate dude highly. If I wanted to troll, I could have chosen a way funnier candidate to rate :what:

When I was making the rating threads and yall were making suggestions like Mya...I didn't say shyt.

I'm almost insulted that you want us to believe that you were being sincere with that thread instead of trying to troll AA women like you have been these past few days.

Yall gotta stop connecting dots that don't exist and throwing these lil dumb subliminal insults wtf. Of course I don't hate AA women and love AA women more than anything. Of course I was OBVIOUSLY trolling. When I troll, its usually very overt and smug in tone. Damn didn't know we can't have fun on this site anymore....i'm taking a break cuz anything I do will somehow get connected to some BS.