Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Cherlize_Son_Dress2.jpg

:snoop: This poor child is gonna have so many identity issues as he gets older. They seriously need to take him the fukk away from her.
Who's child is that :francis:?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Who's child is that :francis:?
Charlize Theron :snoop:
@ChocolateQueen my dad claims pro-black, loves Malcolm X, but dislikes Africans (and fat people).
He feels like they all act high and mighty and think that they're better than everyone else. He got mad at a Kenyan dude he has to train at work because he was asking too many questions on his first day. (Brown nosing I guess). He told the guy to "crawl first, walk than run."

I said dad, he's probably just eager to be working. :heh:

@MoonGoddess you could be the source for gifs of chocolate people. I know I be looking for flirty gifs but only seeing white chicks when I search.
That's a good idea. I might do that, my nephew will be happy he's been trying to get me to join tumbler for the longest lol. Even made me an account.

Giselle

Daps
Do any of you on here wear glasses and contacts? Do/Did you have marks on your nose from your glasses

If so, how long did they take to go away, and how do you get them to keep from coming back?

Also, does it look like you have bags or something under your eyes when you first stop wearing your glasses?

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am so scared to drive on the expressway by myself.

20 yrs old and your parent is still dropping you off at school. Pathetic. :mjcry:

If I don't get over it soon, they're going to make me take public transportation. :sadbron:
Try to practice early Sunday mornings, when theres not many cars! I was scared at first, but now i prefer the expressway than main roads

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Do any of you on here wear glasses and contacts? Do/Did you have marks on your nose from your glasses

If so, how long did they take to go away, and how do you get them to keep from coming back?

Also, does it look like you have bags or something under your eyes when you first stop wearing your glasses?
Depends on the glasses. Mind don't leave marks.

I heard someone say the lenses magnify the light to your eyes but you should have UV lenses either way.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
3rByYsv.jpg

My obsession with 1970s blackness and the temptations is coming back :wow:
Dennis Edwards (black vest, patterned pants) coulda been bae :wow: but alas, it's 2016 and he's a 73 year old man built like Santa Claus :mjcry: