Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Soooooooo I fukked my knee up. It started three weeks ago at training, we went on a hike run with a shyt ton of hills and dirt. The next day I noticed my knee slightly hurt whenever I walked. It was ok when I ran. Gradually it became more and more sore and I even took like two or three days off from the gym to give it a break. I've been trying to get in more distance on the treadmill but as I'm getting faster by the day my time is actually going down because of my knee. Today I said fukk you knee and just kept on running. Probably one of the most retarded things I've ever done.
:martin:

I gotta go to urgent care tomorrow :sadcam:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Love this! So cute AWww.

geeky-marriage-proposal.jpg
:gladbron:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Soooooooo I fukked my knee up. It started three weeks ago at training, we went on a hike run with a shyt ton of hills and dirt. The next day I noticed my knee slightly hurt whenever I walked. It was ok when I ran. Gradually it became more and more sore and I even took like two or three days off from the gym to give it a break. I've been trying to get in more distance on the treadmill but as I'm getting faster by the day my time is actually going down because of my knee. Today I said fukk you knee and just kept on running. Probably one of the most retarded things I've ever done.
:martin:

I gotta go to urgent care tomorrow :sadcam:
sorry to hear that.