Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Giselle

Daps
Good news, they let me over today on the expressway, and I didn't almost get hit lol. Bad news, I was late for my appointment and I found out from this other advisor (who I'm not sure that she knows what she's talking about) that I can't add the extra class that I need. Good news: I have lots of free time and only have to go to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That leaves me lots of time for a job or internship. Hopefully this television internship. I should be able to do well since I don't have a heavy load. Bad News: My time will be wasted if I don't quickly find a job/internship. I still didn't finish the cover letter. I'll feel terrible if I stay job/internship less this semester and if I get anything less than a B.
More bad news, my period started today and I have cramps :(

I'm not this way over a person. I'm embarrassed by the situation. When one bad thing happens, i start overthinking and criticizing myself. like whats wrong with me. Then I get depressed,and start thinking about suicide although I don't really want to do it. I wasn't diagnosed by a doctor, but i think I have depression and I know for a fact that I have anxiety. Im not depressed everyday, it happens maybe twice a month.

I think you should see a therapist.

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm not this way over a person. I'm embarrassed by the situation. When one bad thing happens, i start overthinking and criticizing myself. like whats wrong with me. Then I get depressed,and start thinking about suicide although I don't really want to do it. I wasn't diagnosed by a doctor, but i think I have depression and I know for a fact that I have anxiety. Im not depressed everyday, it happens maybe twice a month.
What are you embarrassed about? No one else knows what's going on. At least you know you are overthinking it. Step back and take a breathe. Why are you overthinking it? What can you do about it? Shift the power from the situation and how it's affecting you, to how you can affect your situation. Go from victim to victor.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I was in this predicament before. Don't let it consume you. You have qualities the other person is too stupid to see. Take some time to work on yourself and do the things you love.

Don't be me.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Hey, aren't you in the army? Do you all ever lift weights/work out as a group? Or do they make you do it on your own?

PT or PRT is typically done in groups. They can make exceptions for people to work out on their own but that isn't how the program is developed.