Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I keep going back to target to walk around with that cute Marble coffee table then leave without it :mjlol: I want it but not for 100 goddamn dollars:scust:.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
anyone recommend any probiotics? brands from the grocery store/walgreens. I want to try new ones

@BlackPearl @MoonGoddess @CinnaSlim @Phoenix_Knightly23

I use this brand from time to time
PRO-EC50-sm.png

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Fast Car by Tracy Chapman Studio Version - YouTube

Fast Car by Tracy Chapman. Heard this song on the drive home and really identified with the lyrics for the first time in my adult life.. Lyrics had me like

raw

Its a great feeling when you finally realize and accept you escaped a relationship with "le fukkboi".

#blessed.

"You ain't got no goals and ain't going nowhere...so take your fast car and keep on driving (or take them skinny legs and keep on walking...to the bus stop I guess.)"

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Fast Car by Tracy Chapman Studio Version - YouTube

Fast Car by Tracy Chapman. Heard this song on the drive home and really identified with the lyrics for the first time in my adult life.. Lyrics had me like

raw

Its a great feeling when you finally realize and accept you escaped a relationship with "le fukkboi".

#blessed.

"You ain't got no goals and ain't going nowhere...so take your fast car and keep on driving (or take them skinny legs and keep on walking...to the bus stop I guess.)"
:salute: