Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
2 months late
4 negative pregnancy tests
then my period finally starts

tumblr_mwsggbXdpz1slibiio1_500.gif

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Damn! That's terrible. Hopefully your hand is alright and still functional.

I was looking for one of those skillets griddles you plug in, but all I could find was the bottom to a crock pot :mjcry: I guess that will do for now.

Like, these people cannot get the new stove in fast enough. :sadcam:

Definitely, when it first happened my right pointer finger looked like a burned grilled hotdog :scust: now it's minimum discoloration. If I didn't tell u what happened you prolly wouldn't notice it.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I had a sex dream last night, it was rather intense. Me & the dude we're going at it hard. Like we were fukking like crazy. Crazy thing is, this was taking place in my childhood bedroom... In the closet on some Mimi & Niko stuff (hanging by the hanger rod) & against the wall... On my bed... It was :noah: it was just with a fukk boi :scust:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I was ordering something for my sisters stepson from Sears and came across some of Nicki Minaj clothing on there. Didn't even know she had clothes at Sears and haven't been to that store in forever but some of the dresses were cute. I don't know about the quality but they were really cheap.
I ordered this one in black it was 10 bucks.
prod_1706811712

Here are some other dresses from her collection.

prod_1706812712

prod_1984985712

:mjlol: it's like the dresses that them insta girls be wearing and sell in their little boutiques. Might stop by Sears this week and see if they have anything cute in store.

Last edited:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Does anyone watch Hollywood Divas? I'm watching their reunion (I've never seen this show before) it's like a watered down Real Housewives of Atlanta... Lisa on the stage looking extra basic. :heh: