Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I thought of a cheap cosplay to do. And i have came up with velma from Scooby doo (she that smart bytch tbh).

I could've thought of it before. But I shall mark this as my first cosplay. :blessed:
I have two in the works; both are mainly complete just accessories are needed. I have Bumblebee (need some wings) & Queen of Hearts I need a crown & a septor. But cos-play is kinda out of my means/ :sadcam: well there's always Halloween parties :manny:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I almost set my house on fire :mjcry:

the stove caught on fire and so the cabinets above it. But my family and i are okay. And 95% of the house is still intact. Sucks i cant cook for a while tho. Microwave dinners, here we come....
Back in October I suffered the same fate, nothing got burned in the kitchen. My hand suffered it all, and I was on microwave meals to the point my neice to this very day calls me the noodle queen.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Back in October I suffered the same fate, nothing got burned in the kitchen. My hand suffered it all, and I was on microwave meals to the point my neice to this very day calls me the noodle queen.
Damn! That's terrible. Hopefully your hand is alright and still functional.

I was looking for one of those skillets griddles you plug in, but all I could find was the bottom to a crock pot :mjcry: I guess that will do for now.

Like, these people cannot get the new stove in fast enough. :sadcam: