Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I didn't even know dudes be commenting in here like that :dwillhuh:
We all up in this mufukka breh

full

Giselle

Daps

I think they should've picked someone else to play that part. Not saying she didn't do well, she did fine. She doesn't have the look though, or the toughness. They should've gotten a manly lesbo. A hooder one. She's too feminine for the part.

Like Poussey off of orange is the new black or something. Or the black lady who played in the new ghostbusters.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I think they should've picked someone else to play that part. Not saying she didn't do well, she did fine. She doesn't have the look though, or the toughness. They should've gotten a manly lesbo. A hooder one. She's too feminine for the part.

Like Poussey
off of orange is the new black or something. Or the black lady who played in the new ghostbusters.
But that was the general point, had they picked the ladies u suggested it would be expected. But you take Anika, lady who is known for being so calm people wouldn't have really been talking as much had it been an obvious choice. It also shows that a tiny lady can have balls a big as the toughest goon in the neighborhood & be just as cutthroat too.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Emotions show up in the body as tension. Thats why I do yoga to stretch and twist and wring out these filthy emotions. (:troll:)

Just did a quick YogaWithAdriene vid now I feel better.

You dont have to be fit or flexible to do yoga. Its all about getting comfortable with your body. If you cant touch your toes that's fine, do what you can. Progress comes with time and practice.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Reality just set in and I'm breaking.
The start of 2016 has been nothing but hell till now. Start of the year I've been pill popping on all these medications for my anxiety and depression. I got hospitalized for suicide attempt. My marriage gotten extremely rocky to the point we finally settled on divorcing. This semester, im failing my classes and to add the freaking cherry on top, I've been placed on Administrative leave for the last 3 weeks pending proposal of termination because they believe I am medically unfit to continue working. I've had two meetings with TSA director of this airport to counter this proposal with doctors notes, proof of me going to therapy, etc.
For the last 3 weeks I've been shocked that I haven't overthought all of this, that I not once thought twice about it but reality decided to throw a bucket of water in my face and now I can't stop thinking. I'm so fukked. I'm sooooo fukked. My insides feels like it's breaking. I literally feel like I'm fukking breaking.. Oh God...

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The start of 2016 has been nothing but hell till now. Start of the year I've been pill popping on all these medications for my anxiety and depression. I got hospitalized for suicide attempt. My marriage gotten extremely rocky to the point we finally settled on divorcing. This semester, im failing my classes and to add the freaking cherry on top, I've been placed on Administrative leave for the last 3 weeks pending proposal of termination because they believe I am medically unfit to continue working. I've had two meetings with TSA director of this airport to counter this proposal with doctors notes, proof of me going to therapy, etc.
For the last 3 weeks I've been shocked that I haven't overthought all of this, that I not once thought twice about it but reality decided to throw a bucket of water in my face and now I can't stop thinking. I'm so fukked. I'm sooooo fukked. My insides feels like it's breaking. I literally feel like I'm fukking breaking.. Oh God...
First breathe....deep and slow to articulate and control your thoughts. Success in life has a lot to do with preparation, and considering you're in a rough patch, gonna need a bunch of it. Time to plan how you get yourself out of this hole. If your mindset is that your fukked and no way out, you're gonna be fukked. So you gotta dead that at some point. Its cliche as hell, but a calm and determined mind can do what it sets out to do, so you're not fukked if you don't want to be.

First thing I'd recommend is getting health together, mind and body. School and Work hitting hard is tough, but that's nothing if your state of mind is also fukked. It's a lot of things you've dealt with in your life, and this type of stuff can really explode when not handled with care. You can never have too much therapy, its a good way to find a proper outlet, so if it takes more, I highly recommend you do some more.

For TSA to be going this strong, they must have documented a number of situations and have compiled them together, cause going this hard over one incident is a bit extreme. Although it could be just their way of trying to wash their hands of a potential problem, which is not fair, but something that companies. I'd try to get all the facts in documented form on their stance, and exactly that they want to change their stance on the matter.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Just breathe deep. Think, how is worrying yourself crazy gonna you help you. So don't (or at least try not to). Do what you can.

Make a list. So you can worry about one think at a time. Do you have a support system/people you can count on to help?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Breathe calmly.

You have not failed your class, you have not been fired and you are alive and well.

There is still hope that you will be able to rise up from this temporary low period.

Most little trips and low periods in life are just temporary.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
First breathe....deep and slow to articulate and control your thoughts. Success in life has a lot to do with preparation, and considering you're in a rough patch, gonna need a bunch of it. Time to plan how you get yourself out of this hole. If your mindset is that your fukked and no way out, you're gonna be fukked. So you gotta dead that at some point. Its cliche as hell, but a calm and determined mind can do what it sets out to do, so you're not fukked if you don't want to be.

First thing I'd recommend is getting health together, mind and body. School and Work hitting hard is tough, but that's nothing if your state of mind is also fukked. It's a lot of things you've dealt with in your life, and this type of stuff can really explode when not handled with care. You can never have too much therapy, its a good way to find a proper outlet, so if it takes more, I highly recommend you do some more.

For TSA to be going this strong, they must have documented a number of situations and have compiled them together, cause going this hard over one incident is a bit extreme. Although it could be just their way of trying to wash their hands of a potential problem, which is not fair, but something that companies. I'd try to get all the facts in documented form on their stance, and exactly that they want to change their stance on the matter.

That was the purpose of the meeting I had. There was ONE documented incident back in January that pushed for this bs. They believe it would potentially be a problem, they trying to rid of me before it happens.

And I understand that I need a clear mind but it's easier said than done. I can't freaking think! My life temporarily revolved around them and I mean financially, my school schedule, hell, even relocating to ATL. My savings can only do so much. I'm fukked ..

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Just breathe deep. Think, how is worrying yourself crazy gonna you help you. So don't (or at least try not to). Do what you can.

Make a list. So you can worry about one think at a time. Do you have a support system/people you can count on to help?

No, I don't rely on my family because my mental issues come from them. And I don't want to leave Georgia and move back to Miami.

Breathe calmly.

You have not failed your class, you have not been fired and you are alive and well.

There is still hope that you will be able to rise up from this temporary low period.

Most little trips and low periods in life are just temporary.

I have failed! I freaking failed because I couldn't be focused, I couldn't exercise time management correctly. I failed..

This doesn't feel temporary, this is going to become permanent. At this point, Im just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Right now I have to wait another 2 weeks or so for them to make a decision, therapy is going well but can it fix me by then? Doubt it. Because of me failing my classes, I'm going to go through hell with Financial Aid and have to do an appeal and...... God. It's too much..