Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I have failed! I freaking failed because I couldn't be focused, I couldn't exercise time management correctly. I failed..

This doesn't feel temporary, this is going to become permanent. At this point, Im just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Right now I have to wait another 2 weeks or so for them to make a decision, therapy is going well but can it fix me by then? Doubt it. Because of me failing my classes, I'm going to go through hell with Financial Aid and have to do an appeal and...... God. It's too much..
I hope they decide to keep you and dont fire you. Thankfully the decision hasnt been made yet so Im hoping for the best...

I cant even imagine how you feel right now.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
That was the purpose of the meeting I had. There was ONE documented incident back in January that pushed for this bs. They believe it would potentially be a problem, they trying to rid of me before it happens.

And I understand that I need a clear mind but it's easier said than done. I can't freaking think! My life temporarily revolved around them and I mean financially, my school schedule, hell, even relocating to ATL. My savings can only do so much. I'm fukked ..
I got faith in you, youre a smart girl and you can pull through. This just one of those rough times you got to pass through.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
@Lady.Libra.

Deangelo Williams just had a Walking of the Dead wedding...

What kinda nerd shyt can we do?

:lupe:
You, me, our family/guest could celebrate our nuptials in Orlando while riding The Hulk :takedat:. Only 2 gifts on our registry - Everyone pitches in for exact replicas of The Predator (Kevin Peter Hall) and The Incredible Hulk (Louis Ferrigno) to go in each corner of our home movie theater :banderas:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
You, me, our family/guest could celebrate our nuptials in Orlando while riding The Hulk :takedat:. Only 2 gifts on our registry - Everyone pitches in for exact replicas of The Predator (Kevin Peter Hall) and The Incredible Hulk (Louis Ferrigno) to go in each corner of our home movie theater :banderas:
airplane-takeoff-o.gif