Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
bible quotes, and joyce meyer bible devotionals won't take my depression away.
nice try, though :martin:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:sadcam: don't be mad me for posting a screen shot of a screen shot from that site @Brooklynzson but I screen shot this cause I never knew your story on police brutality. Yes it's from the other board, but I'm really proud of you. :salute:

The way you handled that was huge. And I hope your cousin gets better completely. Your support both here and outside at actual rallys speaks volumes. This is why no matter what I'm Coli all day every day.

Giselle

Daps
I stopped by this long afro latino thread on lsa where they were arguing about them claiming/not claiming black lol. I cliked on the video and after it was done, clicked on more that popped up in the sidebar and OMG! :noah:.

Where are the brown ones in Chicago?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
After last night's debacle or bacchanal like da fam says, I took a personal day. A weekend of meditation and communing with the divine feminine. (My weekend is Saturday - Monday)

Shifting the focus from external entities to internal and my personal well-being. Hippie Tumblr Cinna is back.

I feel like writing again. Definitely on a creative spree. Making myself a priority is my main priority this self-care weekend.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
After last night's debacle or bacchanal like da fam says, I took a personal day. A weekend of meditation and communing with the divine feminine. (My weekend is Saturday - Monday)

Shifting the focus from external entities to internal and my personal well-being. Hippie Tumblr Cinna is back.

I feel like writing again. Definitely on a creative spree. Making myself a priority is my main priority this self-care weekend.
Good move. Always good to decompress and spoil yourself at times.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
^What do you write about?
Poetry & Lyrics
Whatever is on my mind.

Good move. Always good to decompress and spoil yourself at times.
Man, Im a natural introvert. All this socializing at work and in my spare time has been draining. I forgot about myself in the midst of it.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
This fukk boy really got me pregnant on purpose so I wouldn't leave his dusty ass. I will be at the clinic first thing Monday morning getting this thing sucked out of me smh