Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Giselle

Daps
It's going to be in the 100s for the next few days. My grandma doesn't have any a/c & I can't leave to go to my dad's house until after I take my final on Friday. :mjcry:

Giselle

Daps
Does anyone else in here feel like arguing during/around your period?

I always do. Idk why. lol

That's one of the ways I know my period is coming. I like to argue, I get annoyed easier, my boobs get fuller and a few days before I get cramps.

Giselle

Daps
I'm soooo tired.:mjcry: I like science but sometimes...ugh. it'll be worth it in the end, I suppose.

I had a science major when I first began college, but switched b/c I was too lazy.

Good luck.

i really do appreciate when people that come over tidy up after themselves. i really do. BUT put things back where you found them:snoop:
im thinking "well youre 6'5 so maybe you put it somewhere up high", im looking over things on my tippy toes but i still cant find it:snoop:

Your man is 6ft5? Congrats!

I sure do love this song. :sas2:

:mjlol:

So, who are you subbing?

aint stoppin a real nikka

:scusthov:

You've slept with someone while they were on their period?

I think I saw a video of that on worldstar. idk why I watched. It was gross though
I don't watch this show (they were playing it in the gym) but after seeing these two together I was so envious. I want a short stud for a wife :wub:

Screen-Shot-2016-04-06-at-9.09.20-PM.png

You are bisexual?

Giselle

Daps
If I change my username and don't like it, how long do I have to wait before I can change it back?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Saw a guy in Walmart with a skirt and suspenders on. It wasn't like a regular skirt. It looked like it was made out of cargo pants, like a pleated tennis skirt made out of heavy cargo pants lol. And the guy looked like a lumberjack lmao I wanted to get a picture of it but I felt like a creep so I didn't.