Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I wanted to change my username but I didn't see the change function. 99% of the time I'm using mobile so I don't have the luxury of looking through threads quickly. Do I have to wait a year from my join date or...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I wanted to change my username but I didn't see the change function. 99% of the time I'm using mobile so I don't have the luxury of looking through threads quickly. Do I have to wait a year from my join date or...
If you never changed your name before you can do it at any time.

Giselle

Daps
Unfortunately, you have to wait another 365 days to change your name. :mjcry:

Cook and Brooklyn already stated that.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-to-change-your-username.231457/

I'm sorry but Flourishing? Sounds like Flushing in my mind- forgive me, sis. :mjlol::hug:
sad1.gif

I can't post around here with an ugly name.

I guess I'll just leave.

Bye :mjcry:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
This is why i dont like folks in my business. I don't even let my parents know who im dating til I have to.

Keep your gossip to yourself. Dont bring no bullshyt or what you heard to me. If it aint come out my mouth to your ears. shyt is strictly on a need to know basis.

i dont need no damm pity. I aint the one stressing. I aint the one sorry. Theres no tragedy Im going through. fukk what you heard. Im good over here with mines.

Its too damn early for this.... :beli:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why i dont like folks in my business. I don't even let my parents know who im dating til I have to.

Keep your gossip to yourself. Dont bring no bullshyt or what you heard to me. If it aint come out my mouth to your ears. shyt is strictly on a need to know basis.

i dont need no damm pity. I aint the one stressing. I aint the one sorry. Theres no tragedy Im going through. fukk what you heard. Im good over here with mines.

Its too damn early for this.... :beli:
:lupe:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Its early, im cranky in the morning without caffeine. It was an innocent mistake on someone's part saying "sorry about your breakup". Funny thing is I didnt know I was in a relationship.

I just want people to leave me alone about shyt that doesnt need to be brought up. Like its been a whole month. Im not the one bothered. Im trying to enjoy myself. Let that shyt gooooo.

6m6z1_s-200x150.gif