Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
For a while now I've been on River Island's email list. Idk when or why but it's always on a foreign language, I'm assuming it's German. :martin::martin:Once I discovered this random error I would just delete the emails without even opening them. Today I decided to use lemons & make lemonade. I'm gonna just look at the emails and identify the German words & figure out the English translation. It won't make me fluent anytime soon, but it's something to make use out of it. Thanks Rihanna :pachaha:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh lawd...Kim exposing Taylor, Melania Trump stole Michelle Obama's speech and Jesse Williams dragging the hell outta her, and now Kat Von D exposing Jeffree Star. All less in than 2 days...

I love the tea and the pettiness in all of this. :russ: All of them dragging my least favorite people in each industry at that. :sas1:

What a time to be alive. :sas2:

Edit: Oh, and those who like the shades but don't want to support that POS; Here you go! ^^

And Colourpop is love and life!!!!! :D Plus they're cheaper!!!! ^_^

CnHy9CUUEAENyzW.jpg
CnHy9CGUMAExEGE.jpg

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Oh lawd...Kim exposing Taylor, Melania Trump stole Michelle Obama's speech and Jesse Williams dragging the hell outta her, and now Kat Von D exposing Jeffree Star. All less in than 2 days...

I love the tea and the pettiness in all of this. :russ: All of them dragging my least favorite people in each industry at that. :sas1:

What a time to be alive. :sas2:
God bless the month of July

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
When you get over a man and he's still obsessed with you. :mjlol:

It burns his soul because he never had a shot in beginning and he's crying and being emotional for no reason. :umad: