Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Studying for the Mcat and I work in a neurobiology lab. Non stop reading, math, etc. I like it but I need a break or something.
You gotta take breaks or you'll get burned out.

@ChocolateQueen I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. Sometimes you have to cut the people closest to you, and if that's your parents, so be it. Let them die with regret.

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
So at work this lady tells me that Rihanna's mother worked in one of our departments before Rihanna got famous. I was like :ohhh: "are you sure it was her" she was like yes...she told me Rihanna's mother said to her that ri will be performing in one of the festivals we have here in the UK before she got big and to look out for her. So I was like :stopitslime: you do know Rihanna is from Barbados right? And she's like yeah her mother worked here for a bit before heading back. I was totally like :gladbron:. I was shocked by the whole thing cuz she has never mentioned this to me before. So I ask her do you remember what she looks like? And she's like vaguely :patrice: but I will if u show me a pic of her. So I go on google images and she's like :skip: nah that ain't her. So I was like that's her mother tho :rudy:

Then she ends it with "it must have been her aunt that worked with us" :beli: smh lol.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I asked my mom to watch my daughter tonight and the plan was to drop her off around 10pm so I could do some things around the house. Well she calls saying she wants to do pizza and movie night and to come around 8. Great! But now you've totally messed up my plans. On top of that you were complaining earlier that there were no kids there for her to play with and she might be bored which is why I wanted to get her there as close to bed time so she wouldn't need to be "entertained" as much.

*sigh*

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm sleepy and covered in frosting, but thank god there's a new intern to wash all my dishes. I'm moving on up :blessed:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been having success with this product. According to the scale I'm down 14lbs, but I weighed myself at the beginning of my PMS week (luteal phase) and I always gain 7-10lbs so I'm trying to wait until my period comes and keep an eye on my progress from there. I haven't done any formal exercise, just skating mainly and not eating as much. I'm trying to pick back up on the exercise this week coming up though. My daughter is going to overnight camp so I have some flexibility. I think I'm going to join the Y so I can swim.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i really do appreciate when people that come over tidy up after themselves. i really do. BUT put things back where you found them:snoop:
im thinking "well youre 6'5 so maybe you put it somewhere up high", im looking over things on my tippy toes but i still cant find it:snoop: