Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Man! Facebook+ google is too powerful. :wow:

sorry @Ria_21 I'm probably the missing link that did this :russ:

Thankfully I only got one other coli person on my facebook.
Im friends with willstyles (my first coli/fb friend)
Pk
You
King P
And Prynce

I think that's it. Oh and Rawtid. Her and Will know or at least have met my mama.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im friends with willstyles (my first coli/fb friend)
Pk
You
King P
And Prynce

I think that's it. Oh and Rawtid. Her and Will know or at least have met my mama.

You all the way connected out here. :wow:

That's not a bad list though.

Oh yeah I got agnosticlady on my fb too.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
I'm so sick and tired of my "religious" parents. I'm so pissed. I'm going to lose it. I called my pastor father and asked him if he can come to my graduation ceremony next month. He told me if I'm going to change my ways and turn my life to "Christ". Until I change my ways, he and my mother will not be attending my graduation ceremony. :why:

I told him are you serious? You're going to choose white Jesus over your own flesh and blood? He raised his voice talking about-"Jesus is not white. It doesn't matter what color he is. You are committing a sin and I want you to change your ways."

Told him I'm not a baby anymore and I don't believe in white Jesus nor religion of that matter. He was pissed off that he cursed me out from A-Z and I told him why I don't believe. He still didn't understand.

Told him- "You don't understand the social and culture ramifications of what I'm talking about". He raised his voice again and told me he will never support me and I'm not his daughter anymore and never to call or visit his household ever again. Then he hanged up. :mjcry:

I try, try, and try to make my parents proud. 23 years and he still haven't said I love you. I go to school and work, owned a house, car, no children, smart, kind, not spreading my legs around to different men, and ambitious. Still it's not enough to satisfy him.

Now I'm crying and pissed off.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I swear petty ass people find the dumbest shyt to hate on. I'm wearing a dope ass blazer to this wack ass job with a wack ass dress code and they cracking jokes. Hating ass heifas (men & women) will continue seethe. Low key they wanna know where I got it from.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so sick and tired of my "religious" parents. I'm so pissed. I'm going to lose it. I called my pastor father and asked him if he can come to my graduation ceremony next month. He told me if I'm going to change my ways and turn my life to "Christ". Until I change my ways, he and my mother will not be attending my graduation ceremony. :why:

I told him are you serious? You're going to choose white Jesus over your own flesh and blood? He raised his voice talking about-"Jesus is not white. It doesn't matter what color he is. You are committing a sin and I want you to change your ways."

Told him I'm not a baby anymore and I don't believe in white Jesus nor religion of that matter. He was pissed off that he cursed me out from A-Z and I told him why I don't believe. He still didn't understand.

Told him- "You don't understand the social and culture ramifications of what I'm talking about". He raised his voice again and told me he will never support me and I'm not his daughter anymore and never to call or visit his household ever again. Then he hanged up. :mjcry:

I try, try, and try to make my parents proud. 23 years and he still haven't said I love you. I go to school and work, owned a house, car, no children, smart, kind, not spreading my legs around to different men, and ambitious. Still it's not enough to satisfy him.

Jesus Christ, I don't even know what to say about this:why: I got some family who have this kind of zeal for religion too, it's part of what turned me off of it. I'm spiritual, but I just can't get down with anything that makes it seem okay to disown family because of their lifestyle choices. Hang in there, the things you've done are enough to make most people out there proud of you, and it's no consoltation I'm sure, but you'll always have a place on the Coli:manny: We're proud of you :obama:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

Invite me I'll cheer when they say your name and run right out cause I know imnkt supposed to do that. As I'm running out I'll shout 'hell yeah Coli queens getting them certs!!! You go Chocolate Queen!' Then pop back in & shout m'CERT CERT CERT CCCCEEEEERRRRRTTTTTT!!!'
:troll:

That said, growing up in a strictly religious household is hard. I thought it was rough being raised in a super Christian family but I'm :to: for you. Finding your own identity and feeling opposite of the way you were raised and it causing a rift between your parents is heartbreaking. It's like some Christians act like they are so damn perfect when they have a graveyard of skeletons in their closet. I'm sorry they won't be attending. But when they call your name I hope you think of ur Coli sister shouting out how proud she is that you got some Certs!

:salute:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps

This sounds all too familiar.
Except in your case, you are brave enough to stand up and tell him you don't believe in Christianity or religion anymore. Because I'm still financially dependent on them I haven't brought myself to tell my father all this get.

PK to PK, I understand where you're coming from and I know how much this hurts :hug: