Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
cry for hours over someone who doesnt even care:wow:

looking at myself in the mirror like
tumblr_mgforp038s1s21ilgo1_400.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Chilling with dudes is cool cause they like to do things. Go swimming, go dancing, movies, play spades, play ball, play games.

Problem, they usually suck at making plans in advance. Always trynna fukk first, be friends second.

Girls is cool for talking and catching up. Tho you can have a close guy friend who does the same. But mostly its cool to relax with a chick no pressure. Girl's night in.

Im way more selective with girl friends tho. Because a lot tend to be users or flakey or im just not interested in the same things.

All in all groups are cool for activties and chicks are cool for one and one.

So i have a bunch od guy friends because I feel less pressure and less selective because they are easier to "replace".

Girls intimidate me a bit. I care more what they think about me. I also dont approach them unless they seem open and approachable.

Loner life is still the best>>> social butterfly float from flower to flower, field to field.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chilling with dudes is cool cause they like to do things. Go swimming, go dancing, movies, play spades, play ball, play games.

Problem, they usually suck at making plans in advance. Always trynna fukk first, be friends second.

Girls is cool for talking and catching up. Tho you can have a close guy friend who does the same. But mostly its cool to relax with a chick no pressure. Girl's night in.

Im way more selective with girl friends tho. Because a lot tend to be users or flakey or im just not interested in the same things.

So i have a bunch od guy friends because I feel less pressure and less selective because they are easier to "replace".

Girls intimidate me a bit. I care more what they think about me. I also dont approach them unless they seem open and approachable.

Loner life is still the best>>> social butterfly float from flower to flower, field to field.

The bold is so honest

I've tend to notice that women that are more introspective and and enjoy passion tend to befriend men over women.

What you said about caring more what women think is so true, I wish more women could be honest about that with themselves. Once you realize it you can start to free your mindset from trying to keep up with the jones.

I think for some women who prefer men they know that for the most part they can handle men how they want women being friends with women requires a bit of work... and at worst you might get some good sex out of it. :pachaha:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

I see what you mean.

I keep my friend circle nice and small.