Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
The chains have been broken :blessed:

To be honest, I don't feel the need to cry & convince him we should work on us. "Us" died almost 2 years ago but for the life of me I've been holding on thinking that I will never find a man to complete me, not find a man who's willing to accept me & my baggage.

For the first time, I feel a glimpse of happiness sipping in through the cracks of me. I finally decide to put a big stop to the back & forth, the break-ups & make ups. Hopefully he has gained as much experience out of this as I have.

I don't think this has anything to do with age but more so the person. If I was 18, I'd get married all over again, I'd just choose a better partner to do it with. I've given up on so many people who could of potentially made me genuinely happy. But it was him I chose, him I decided to commit myself to, him I opened up to. But no regrets! Experience is the best teacher.

Now, for the moment of truth, is he willing to sign these divorce papers like I am?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
That cute ass postman i ran into a few months back who I went to high school with.... He's married. :francis: I just hope the guy I asked wasn't interested in me cause I may have fukked that up:snoop:

#striketwo

Giselle

Daps

I appreciate that she woke up. We all have our beginnings but its where you go that matters.

I asked you this before, but I think I deleted it before you saw it. lol

I think it was either you or someone else named zero something.

Did you say that you used to be a "c00n"? Or similar to the girl in the video you posted?

I just watched the video and looked at her channel. She seems like one of those social media fad feminist/pro black people who just turned that way b/c it's popular.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I asked you this before, but I think I deleted it before you saw it. lol

I think it was either you or someone else named zero something.

Did you say that you used to be a "c00n"? Or similar to the girl in the video you posted?
I wasnt a c00n but I was like early MLK where I thought all races would come together in peace.

Now I only care about black people.

Giselle

Daps
The chains have been broken :blessed:

To be honest, I don't feel the need to cry & convince him we should work on us. "Us" died almost 2 years ago but for the life of me I've been holding on thinking that I will never find a man to complete me, not find a man who's willing to accept me & my baggage.

For the first time, I feel a glimpse of happiness sipping in through the cracks of me. I finally decide to put a big stop to the back & forth, the break-ups & make ups. Hopefully he has gained as much experience out of this as I have.

I don't think this has anything to do with age but more so the person. If I was 18, I'd get married all over again, I'd just choose a better partner to do it with. I've given up on so many people who could of potentially made me genuinely happy. But it was him I chose, him I decided to commit myself to, him I opened up to. But no regrets! Experience is the best teacher.

Now, for the moment of truth, is he willing to sign these divorce papers like I am?

Why do you want to divorce him? Is he a cheater?